Justin Bieber Responds to Haters After Deposition Videos Release
A few hours after his deposition videos were released online, Justin Bieber slammed haters and defended his act. The 20-year-old singer was captured in the videos fuming at court reporters over questions about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
Bieber was giving testimony in a civil assault case involving one of his security guards. The singer and the bodyguard were accused of assaulting a paparazzi and attempted to take his memory card. Bieber and his lawyer stormed out of the room when they asked whether Gomez was present during the incident.
"Love how some people use to twist and justify the horrible action of others," Bieber tweeted on Monday, March 10 afternoon. "We all have a right to defend ourselves and feel harassed." He continued with a more positive tweet, writing, "They can't break us. They can't get us down. We are too strong. We love too much. #mybeliebers."
Bieber made his way to SXSW in Austin where he made a surprise appearance at manager Scooter Braun's showcase. He entertained the crowd with "Boyfriend" and "As Long As You Love Me", dedicating the latter to "my baby." It has been rumored that Bieber is back romancing Gomez after reportedly seen smooching her on Friday in Texas.
Still reeling from the deposition videos release, Bieber posted the SXSW performance video and wrote, "THIS IS WHY I DO IT! Not for headlines but for the fans, for the music! For #mybeliebers. This is what is real! I love music."
Justin Bieber Deposition Video:
More Justin Bieber News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman