Justin Bieber Responds to Haters After Deposition Videos Release
A few hours after his deposition videos were released online, Justin Bieber slammed haters and defended his act. The 20-year-old singer was captured in the videos fuming at court reporters over questions about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
Bieber was giving testimony in a civil assault case involving one of his security guards. The singer and the bodyguard were accused of assaulting a paparazzi and attempted to take his memory card. Bieber and his lawyer stormed out of the room when they asked whether Gomez was present during the incident.
"Love how some people use to twist and justify the horrible action of others," Bieber tweeted on Monday, March 10 afternoon. "We all have a right to defend ourselves and feel harassed." He continued with a more positive tweet, writing, "They can't break us. They can't get us down. We are too strong. We love too much. #mybeliebers."
Bieber made his way to SXSW in Austin where he made a surprise appearance at manager Scooter Braun's showcase. He entertained the crowd with "Boyfriend" and "As Long As You Love Me", dedicating the latter to "my baby." It has been rumored that Bieber is back romancing Gomez after reportedly seen smooching her on Friday in Texas.
Still reeling from the deposition videos release, Bieber posted the SXSW performance video and wrote, "THIS IS WHY I DO IT! Not for headlines but for the fans, for the music! For #mybeliebers. This is what is real! I love music."
Justin Bieber Deposition Video:
Justin Bieber's Surprise Appearance at SXSW:
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March