'No Ordinary Family' Star Katelyn Tarver Engaged to Boyfriend
Katelyn Tarver is engaged to boyfriend David Blaise, the couple has confirmed to JustJared.com. The "No Ordinary Family" star told the site that her beau popped the question on Saturday, March 8 at Manhattan Beach, California.
"The proposal was during the day at Manhattan Beach," she said and added that they "celebrated with friends and family later that night." Bridgit Mendler was among friends who celebrated Tarver's engagement.
She shared an Instagram photo of her posing with the 24-year-old actress and captioned it, "With tha girls :) #heputaringonit !!!" Lucy Hale also congratulated the bride-to-be, tweeting, "Congratulations to my American junior companion, beautiful friend and talented human @katelyntarver on her engagement."
Tarver also took to the photo-sharing site to post a picture of her showing off her engagement ring. "Well, today turned out to be one of the best days of my life," she said. Meanwhile, Blaise shared a photo of his now-fiancee on Twitter and captioned it, "Can't wait to marry this girl."
Can't wait to marry this girl. pic.twitter.com/mPINBTCBpE— David Blaise (@TheDavidBlaise) March 9, 2014
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance