'No Ordinary Family' Star Katelyn Tarver Engaged to Boyfriend
Katelyn Tarver is engaged to boyfriend David Blaise, the couple has confirmed to JustJared.com. The "No Ordinary Family" star told the site that her beau popped the question on Saturday, March 8 at Manhattan Beach, California.
"The proposal was during the day at Manhattan Beach," she said and added that they "celebrated with friends and family later that night." Bridgit Mendler was among friends who celebrated Tarver's engagement.
She shared an Instagram photo of her posing with the 24-year-old actress and captioned it, "With tha girls :) #heputaringonit !!!" Lucy Hale also congratulated the bride-to-be, tweeting, "Congratulations to my American junior companion, beautiful friend and talented human @katelyntarver on her engagement."
Tarver also took to the photo-sharing site to post a picture of her showing off her engagement ring. "Well, today turned out to be one of the best days of my life," she said. Meanwhile, Blaise shared a photo of his now-fiancee on Twitter and captioned it, "Can't wait to marry this girl."
Can't wait to marry this girl. pic.twitter.com/mPINBTCBpE— David Blaise (@TheDavidBlaise) March 9, 2014
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle