'No Ordinary Family' Star Katelyn Tarver Engaged to Boyfriend
Katelyn Tarver is engaged to boyfriend David Blaise, the couple has confirmed to JustJared.com. The "No Ordinary Family" star told the site that her beau popped the question on Saturday, March 8 at Manhattan Beach, California.
"The proposal was during the day at Manhattan Beach," she said and added that they "celebrated with friends and family later that night." Bridgit Mendler was among friends who celebrated Tarver's engagement.
She shared an Instagram photo of her posing with the 24-year-old actress and captioned it, "With tha girls :) #heputaringonit !!!" Lucy Hale also congratulated the bride-to-be, tweeting, "Congratulations to my American junior companion, beautiful friend and talented human @katelyntarver on her engagement."
Tarver also took to the photo-sharing site to post a picture of her showing off her engagement ring. "Well, today turned out to be one of the best days of my life," she said. Meanwhile, Blaise shared a photo of his now-fiancee on Twitter and captioned it, "Can't wait to marry this girl."
Can't wait to marry this girl. pic.twitter.com/mPINBTCBpE— David Blaise (@TheDavidBlaise) March 9, 2014
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed