'No Ordinary Family' Star Katelyn Tarver Engaged to Boyfriend
Katelyn Tarver is engaged to boyfriend David Blaise, the couple has confirmed to JustJared.com. The "No Ordinary Family" star told the site that her beau popped the question on Saturday, March 8 at Manhattan Beach, California.
"The proposal was during the day at Manhattan Beach," she said and added that they "celebrated with friends and family later that night." Bridgit Mendler was among friends who celebrated Tarver's engagement.
She shared an Instagram photo of her posing with the 24-year-old actress and captioned it, "With tha girls :) #heputaringonit !!!" Lucy Hale also congratulated the bride-to-be, tweeting, "Congratulations to my American junior companion, beautiful friend and talented human @katelyntarver on her engagement."
Tarver also took to the photo-sharing site to post a picture of her showing off her engagement ring. "Well, today turned out to be one of the best days of my life," she said. Meanwhile, Blaise shared a photo of his now-fiancee on Twitter and captioned it, "Can't wait to marry this girl."
Can't wait to marry this girl. pic.twitter.com/mPINBTCBpE— David Blaise (@TheDavidBlaise) March 9, 2014
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo