'No Ordinary Family' Star Katelyn Tarver Engaged to Boyfriend
Katelyn Tarver is engaged to boyfriend David Blaise, the couple has confirmed to JustJared.com. The "No Ordinary Family" star told the site that her beau popped the question on Saturday, March 8 at Manhattan Beach, California.
"The proposal was during the day at Manhattan Beach," she said and added that they "celebrated with friends and family later that night." Bridgit Mendler was among friends who celebrated Tarver's engagement.
She shared an Instagram photo of her posing with the 24-year-old actress and captioned it, "With tha girls :) #heputaringonit !!!" Lucy Hale also congratulated the bride-to-be, tweeting, "Congratulations to my American junior companion, beautiful friend and talented human @katelyntarver on her engagement."
Tarver also took to the photo-sharing site to post a picture of her showing off her engagement ring. "Well, today turned out to be one of the best days of my life," she said. Meanwhile, Blaise shared a photo of his now-fiancee on Twitter and captioned it, "Can't wait to marry this girl."
Can't wait to marry this girl. pic.twitter.com/mPINBTCBpE— David Blaise (@TheDavidBlaise) March 9, 2014
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos