'Drop Dead Diva' Final Season Teaser: All Will Be Revealed
After five-long seasons of will-they-or-won't-they, "Drop Dead Diva" will reveal the answer in its sixth and final season. Hyping up the upcoming premiere of the new and last installment, Lifetime has debuted the first promo with a promise that "all will be revealed."
The legal drama series was briefly canceled by the network in early 2013 before it was resurrected in March the same year. The cable channel announced last February that the 13-episode season 6 will be the last for the show.
The new season will premiere with a two-hour event on Sunday, March 23 at 9/8c. Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener, with Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus being tapped to make appearances later on in the season.
The series follows a model wannabe, Deb, who's trapped in the body of the recently deceased attorney, Jane Bingum (Brooke Elliott), after a car accident. Living her new life as Jane, she has tried several times to tell Deb's fiance Grayson (Jackson Hurst) that she's Deb in order to win him back.
In the season 5 finale, Grayson was about to kiss Jane when the real Jane (as Brittney, played by Natalie Hall) showed up and told Grayson that Jane wasn't who she said she was.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction