'Drop Dead Diva' Final Season Teaser: All Will Be Revealed
After five-long seasons of will-they-or-won't-they, "Drop Dead Diva" will reveal the answer in its sixth and final season. Hyping up the upcoming premiere of the new and last installment, Lifetime has debuted the first promo with a promise that "all will be revealed."
The legal drama series was briefly canceled by the network in early 2013 before it was resurrected in March the same year. The cable channel announced last February that the 13-episode season 6 will be the last for the show.
The new season will premiere with a two-hour event on Sunday, March 23 at 9/8c. Colin Egglesfield, Virginia Williams and Corbin Bleu are set to guest star in the season opener, with Rick Springfield and Jay DeMarcus being tapped to make appearances later on in the season.
The series follows a model wannabe, Deb, who's trapped in the body of the recently deceased attorney, Jane Bingum (Brooke Elliott), after a car accident. Living her new life as Jane, she has tried several times to tell Deb's fiance Grayson (Jackson Hurst) that she's Deb in order to win him back.
In the season 5 finale, Grayson was about to kiss Jane when the real Jane (as Brittney, played by Natalie Hall) showed up and told Grayson that Jane wasn't who she said she was.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'