Florida Georgia Line Debuts 'This Is How We Roll' Video Ft. Luke Bryan
Florida Georgia Line has debuted a music video for their collaboration with fellow country crooner Luke Bryan, "This Is How We Roll". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the four-minute clip was filmed in the desert outside Los Angeles.
It shows the duo performing the song while partying with some pretty ladies on a moving tractor-trailer. They're later seen having fun with the girls as "X Games" champion Travis Pastrana and The Nitro Circus are showing off some impressive tricks on their bikes.
"This Is How We Roll" is featured in the re-release edition of their debut album, "Here's to the Good Times", which arrived last year.
The track was written by Floria Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley in collaboration with Bryan and Cole Swindell. In a recent interview with radio.com, Swindell opened up about how they ended up writing the song.
"Me and Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line started writing it and he had said something. We were out on tour last year, FGL was out with Luke, and Luke had said something the night before about shooting bullets at the moon and Brian Kelley was like, 'Man, I want to write something like that. That's such a cool thought about being out somewhere and being able to do whatever you want,' " he explained.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked