Florida Georgia Line Debuts 'This Is How We Roll' Video Ft. Luke Bryan
Florida Georgia Line has debuted a music video for their collaboration with fellow country crooner Luke Bryan, "This Is How We Roll". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the four-minute clip was filmed in the desert outside Los Angeles.
It shows the duo performing the song while partying with some pretty ladies on a moving tractor-trailer. They're later seen having fun with the girls as "X Games" champion Travis Pastrana and The Nitro Circus are showing off some impressive tricks on their bikes.
"This Is How We Roll" is featured in the re-release edition of their debut album, "Here's to the Good Times", which arrived last year.
The track was written by Floria Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley in collaboration with Bryan and Cole Swindell. In a recent interview with radio.com, Swindell opened up about how they ended up writing the song.
"Me and Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line started writing it and he had said something. We were out on tour last year, FGL was out with Luke, and Luke had said something the night before about shooting bullets at the moon and Brian Kelley was like, 'Man, I want to write something like that. That's such a cool thought about being out somewhere and being able to do whatever you want,' " he explained.
More Florida Georgia Line News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd