Future Sets 'Honest' Release Date, Shares Album Cover
Future's long-awaited upcoming album, "Honest", has finally had a release date. The rapper has announced that his second studio effort will be dropped on April 22. He has also taken to Instagram to unveil the artwork of the forthcoming record.
"Honest" was initially titled "Future Hendrix" and was planned to be released last year. He decided to delay the arrival of the project to join Drake's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched to support the Toronto MC's latest album "Nothing Was the Same".
Produced by Mike WiLL Made It, Future's anticipated record has so far spawned tracks including Pharrell Williams and Pusha T-assisted "Move That Dope". The music video for the single arrived late last week. "Honest" will also feature guest appearances from Kanye West and Nicki Minaj among others.
Future recently talked about his new album and revealed what fans could expect from it in a February interview with ELLE magazine. "The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording. It was another kind of album. It was more... I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then - just emotionally, personally," he said.
More Future News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory