Future Sets 'Honest' Release Date, Shares Album Cover
Future's long-awaited upcoming album, "Honest", has finally had a release date. The rapper has announced that his second studio effort will be dropped on April 22. He has also taken to Instagram to unveil the artwork of the forthcoming record.
"Honest" was initially titled "Future Hendrix" and was planned to be released last year. He decided to delay the arrival of the project to join Drake's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched to support the Toronto MC's latest album "Nothing Was the Same".
Produced by Mike WiLL Made It, Future's anticipated record has so far spawned tracks including Pharrell Williams and Pusha T-assisted "Move That Dope". The music video for the single arrived late last week. "Honest" will also feature guest appearances from Kanye West and Nicki Minaj among others.
Future recently talked about his new album and revealed what fans could expect from it in a February interview with ELLE magazine. "The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording. It was another kind of album. It was more... I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then - just emotionally, personally," he said.
More Future News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat