Future Sets 'Honest' Release Date, Shares Album Cover
Future's long-awaited upcoming album, "Honest", has finally had a release date. The rapper has announced that his second studio effort will be dropped on April 22. He has also taken to Instagram to unveil the artwork of the forthcoming record.
"Honest" was initially titled "Future Hendrix" and was planned to be released last year. He decided to delay the arrival of the project to join Drake's "Would You Like a Tour?" tour, which was launched to support the Toronto MC's latest album "Nothing Was the Same".
Produced by Mike WiLL Made It, Future's anticipated record has so far spawned tracks including Pharrell Williams and Pusha T-assisted "Move That Dope". The music video for the single arrived late last week. "Honest" will also feature guest appearances from Kanye West and Nicki Minaj among others.
Future recently talked about his new album and revealed what fans could expect from it in a February interview with ELLE magazine. "The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording. It was another kind of album. It was more... I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then - just emotionally, personally," he said.
More Future News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie