'The Walking Dead' 4.14 Sneak Peeks: No Getting Out
When "The Walking Dead" returns with a new episode next week, the show will shift the focus to Carol, Tyreese, Lizzie, Mika and baby Judith. In a preview for the upcoming outing, the group is walking along the train tracks.
Tyreese laments, "The whole world is haunted now. We are who we are and we do what we do, and there's no getting out of that... not until we're dead." Things look bad for Mika as she's grabbed by a walker. She screams out Carol's name, asking for help, but Carol is sobbing and seems to be distraught.
In another sneak-peek video for the said outing, Tyreese and Lizzie take a rest on the side of the train track with baby Judith when he notices there's a walker approaching. He then leaves baby Judith with Lizzie while walking toward the walker, likely to kill it.
"The Grove" will air Sunday, March 17 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsos, "after establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to they way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" 4.14 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.14 Clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame