'The Walking Dead' 4.14 Sneak Peeks: No Getting Out
When "The Walking Dead" returns with a new episode next week, the show will shift the focus to Carol, Tyreese, Lizzie, Mika and baby Judith. In a preview for the upcoming outing, the group is walking along the train tracks.
Tyreese laments, "The whole world is haunted now. We are who we are and we do what we do, and there's no getting out of that... not until we're dead." Things look bad for Mika as she's grabbed by a walker. She screams out Carol's name, asking for help, but Carol is sobbing and seems to be distraught.
In another sneak-peek video for the said outing, Tyreese and Lizzie take a rest on the side of the train track with baby Judith when he notices there's a walker approaching. He then leaves baby Judith with Lizzie while walking toward the walker, likely to kill it.
"The Grove" will air Sunday, March 17 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsos, "after establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to they way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" 4.14 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.14 Clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March