'The Walking Dead' 4.14 Sneak Peeks: No Getting Out
When "The Walking Dead" returns with a new episode next week, the show will shift the focus to Carol, Tyreese, Lizzie, Mika and baby Judith. In a preview for the upcoming outing, the group is walking along the train tracks.
Tyreese laments, "The whole world is haunted now. We are who we are and we do what we do, and there's no getting out of that... not until we're dead." Things look bad for Mika as she's grabbed by a walker. She screams out Carol's name, asking for help, but Carol is sobbing and seems to be distraught.
In another sneak-peek video for the said outing, Tyreese and Lizzie take a rest on the side of the train track with baby Judith when he notices there's a walker approaching. He then leaves baby Judith with Lizzie while walking toward the walker, likely to kill it.
"The Grove" will air Sunday, March 17 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. According to the official synopsos, "after establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to they way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" 4.14 Preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.14 Clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen