SXSW: Zac Efron Premieres 'Neighbors', Kristen Bell Debuts 'Veronica Mars'
A number of stars flocked to Austin, Texas for South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival over the weekend. Zac Efron came to the event to premiere his new movie "Neighbors" ahead of its May 9 U.S. theatrical release, and Kristen Bell was spotted supporting the screening of her crowd-funded film "Veronica Mars" which is due March 14.
Efron was joined by his co-stars Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Seth Rogen, and Dave Franco at the Paramount Theatre. Meanwhile, Bell was joined by her castmates Krysten Ritter, Chris Lowell, Tina Majorino, Amanda Noret, Percy Daggs III, Enrico Colantoni, Ryan Hansen, Jason Dohring, and director Rob Thomas. At one point, the latter group was caught on camera taking a photo a la Ellen DeGeneres' Oscar selfie.
In the meantime, Matthew Bomer and Patrick Wilson came to the festival to debut their movie "Space Station 76". Ethan Hawke and Richard Linklater promoted their flick "Predestination", Jon Favreau premiered his comedy "Chef (2014)", and Nicolas Cage promoted "Joe" with Rosario Dawson.
Kevin Bacon, Ian Somerhalder, Jason Bateman, Mindy Kaling, and Ashton Kutcher were also at the annual music, film, and interactive conference and festival. At one of the panels, Olivia Munn was seen serving as a moderator for "Late Night with Seth Meyers".
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?