SXSW: Zac Efron Premieres 'Neighbors', Kristen Bell Debuts 'Veronica Mars'
A number of stars flocked to Austin, Texas for South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival over the weekend. Zac Efron came to the event to premiere his new movie "Neighbors" ahead of its May 9 U.S. theatrical release, and Kristen Bell was spotted supporting the screening of her crowd-funded film "Veronica Mars" which is due March 14.
Efron was joined by his co-stars Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Seth Rogen, and Dave Franco at the Paramount Theatre. Meanwhile, Bell was joined by her castmates Krysten Ritter, Chris Lowell, Tina Majorino, Amanda Noret, Percy Daggs III, Enrico Colantoni, Ryan Hansen, Jason Dohring, and director Rob Thomas. At one point, the latter group was caught on camera taking a photo a la Ellen DeGeneres' Oscar selfie.
In the meantime, Matthew Bomer and Patrick Wilson came to the festival to debut their movie "Space Station 76". Ethan Hawke and Richard Linklater promoted their flick "Predestination", Jon Favreau premiered his comedy "Chef (2014)", and Nicolas Cage promoted "Joe" with Rosario Dawson.
Kevin Bacon, Ian Somerhalder, Jason Bateman, Mindy Kaling, and Ashton Kutcher were also at the annual music, film, and interactive conference and festival. At one of the panels, Olivia Munn was seen serving as a moderator for "Late Night with Seth Meyers".
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split