'Game of Thrones' New Season 4 Trailer: Dany to Answer Injustice With Justice
HBO teases the new season of "Game of Thrones" with another promo video. The latest trailer opens with Cersei talking to Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal), one of the new characters in the fourth season, "What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love?"
Sansa is still grieving over her parents and brother's deaths, Littlefinger is back with his deep thought on how to keep enemies confused, and Stannis says he's running out of time as he plans to make history.
Jon Snow, meanwhile, thinks he has made a lot of mistakes and the world has fallen apart. Elsewhere, Dany says she will answer injustice with justice, not mercy, and declares her determination to become more than the Mother of Dragons.
"Game of Thrones" season 4 premieres Sunday, April 6 at 9:00 P.M. on HBO. Lena Headey recently dished on Cersei's reunion with Jamie following his return to King's Landing. "Well, I can tell you that will, uh ... that's in there. It's horrendous. It's kind of crazy," she told Vulture.
"Interesting to film, because we were ... she's in deep pain, and he wants her, because he missed her, and he needs to know she wants him. It's just a weird, f**ked-up moment. It's quite mad! [Laughs.] Quite mad. And it's a great transition for him, the loss of someone he doesn't particularly like, but that he's connected to, on a deep level."
More Game of Thrones News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March