Iggy Azalea Unveils Full Tracklist of 'The New Classic'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
After a series of delays, Iggy Azalea's debut album "The New Classic" is now set to be released in April. Before the highly-anticipated project finally arrives, the Aussie raptress unveils the tracklist of the record.
The deluxe version of the album will have 15 songs, including singles "Work", T.I.-assisted "Change Your Life" and "Fancy" which the star recorded with British singer Charli XCX. Iggy has also collaborated with Watch the Duck and Mavado for tracks titled "100" and "Lady Patra" respectively.
British singer Rita Ora is featured in the record as well. She serves as a guest on a song called "Black Widow", which was co-written by pop superstar Katy Perry.
"The New Classic" was planned to be released late last year before getting pushed back due to her tour with Beyonce Knowles. Iggy explained the album's title in a 2012 interview, saying, "I think that people think of classic and they think of, like, a Nas record or a Jay-Z record..."
"What makes something classic is when you hear it and you have that moment that is a time capsule," she continued. "When I say 'The New Classic', I just want to make records that give you that moment for fans that they can remember where they were when they heard it."
Shortly after revealing the "New Classic" tracklist, Iggy shared a new track off the album. Titled "Impossible Is Nothing", the song finds the 23-year-old femcee telling listeners to follow their dreams and "never quit until the clock stops."
"The New Classic" Tracklist:
- "Walk the Line"
- "Don't Need Y'all"
- "100" ft. Watch the Duck
- "Change Your Life" ft. T.I.
- "Fancy" ft. Charli XCX
- "New Bitch"
- "Impossible Is Nothing"
- "Black Widow" ft. Rita Ora
- "Lady Patra" ft. Mavado
- "Fuck Love"
- "Just Askin' "
More Iggy Azalea News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo