Robin Thicke Takes Off Wedding Ring Despite Still Begging Paula Patton's Forgiveness
Did Robin Thicke finally let go of Paula Patton? After repeatedly proclaiming his love for his estranged wife on stage and trying to woo her back, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker was seen wedding ring-less when stepping out in New York City recently.
Thicke was all smiles while out and about in the Big Apple wearing all-black ensemble with a leather jacket. The 36-year-old R&B/soul singer was in town over the weekend for a live performance scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden.
At the concert, he cryptically told the crowd about the importance of forgiveness. "You find that special someone, you gotta do whatever it takes to never give up," he said. "We gotta learn to forgive each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship."
Thicke married Patton in 2005. They have a 3-year-old son together. After splitting from her, he dedicated song "Lost Without U" her and said, "For y'all that don't know, me and my wife separated but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Patton, 38, didn't respond to her ex's plea, but she once tweeted a not-so-subtle message, "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be." She already took off her wedding band.
More Robin Thicke News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics