Robin Thicke Takes Off Wedding Ring Despite Still Begging Paula Patton's Forgiveness
Did Robin Thicke finally let go of Paula Patton? After repeatedly proclaiming his love for his estranged wife on stage and trying to woo her back, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker was seen wedding ring-less when stepping out in New York City recently.
Thicke was all smiles while out and about in the Big Apple wearing all-black ensemble with a leather jacket. The 36-year-old R&B/soul singer was in town over the weekend for a live performance scheduled to take place at Madison Square Garden.
At the concert, he cryptically told the crowd about the importance of forgiveness. "You find that special someone, you gotta do whatever it takes to never give up," he said. "We gotta learn to forgive each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship."
Thicke married Patton in 2005. They have a 3-year-old son together. After splitting from her, he dedicated song "Lost Without U" her and said, "For y'all that don't know, me and my wife separated but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."
Patton, 38, didn't respond to her ex's plea, but she once tweeted a not-so-subtle message, "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be." She already took off her wedding band.
More Robin Thicke News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'