Kate Upton Threatens to Sue Over Fake Naked Photos
Kate Upton doesn't get the joke. The Sports Illustrated model has threatened to launch a lawsuit against joke website Celeb Jihad who posted a fake photo of her naked.
Celeb Jihad is known for its fake headlines and photos but Upton doesn't care. The 21-year-old model did not like her photoshopped pic put up under the headline "Kate Upton Naked Outtake From SI Swimsuit 2014."
Her legal team told the site in a letter to take down the post or else they would sue them. "One of these photographs has even been airbrushed," the lawyer said in the letter according to TMZ.
Celeb Jihad has removed the picture and replaced it with a GIF of the blonde beauty rising from a pool. "*Photos removed by SI's lawyers enjoy the Kate Upton GIF above instead," the site noted. The headline has also been changed to "Kate Upton SI Swimsuit Issue 2014 Outtakes".
Upton has every reason to get angry at the site. The article accompanying the fake photos did not shed a good light on her. "Kate Upton's outtakes from the 2014 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue are out, and they are as horrible as one would imagine," the site wrote in the intro. "Look at the photos below of Kate's nearly exposed bulbous breasts and shapely round ass, boring!"
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump