Kate Upton Threatens to Sue Over Fake Naked Photos
Kate Upton doesn't get the joke. The Sports Illustrated model has threatened to launch a lawsuit against joke website Celeb Jihad who posted a fake photo of her naked.
Celeb Jihad is known for its fake headlines and photos but Upton doesn't care. The 21-year-old model did not like her photoshopped pic put up under the headline "Kate Upton Naked Outtake From SI Swimsuit 2014."
Her legal team told the site in a letter to take down the post or else they would sue them. "One of these photographs has even been airbrushed," the lawyer said in the letter according to TMZ.
Celeb Jihad has removed the picture and replaced it with a GIF of the blonde beauty rising from a pool. "*Photos removed by SI's lawyers enjoy the Kate Upton GIF above instead," the site noted. The headline has also been changed to "Kate Upton SI Swimsuit Issue 2014 Outtakes".
Upton has every reason to get angry at the site. The article accompanying the fake photos did not shed a good light on her. "Kate Upton's outtakes from the 2014 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue are out, and they are as horrible as one would imagine," the site wrote in the intro. "Look at the photos below of Kate's nearly exposed bulbous breasts and shapely round ass, boring!"
More Kate Upton News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test