Kate Upton Threatens to Sue Over Fake Naked Photos
Kate Upton doesn't get the joke. The Sports Illustrated model has threatened to launch a lawsuit against joke website Celeb Jihad who posted a fake photo of her naked.
Celeb Jihad is known for its fake headlines and photos but Upton doesn't care. The 21-year-old model did not like her photoshopped pic put up under the headline "Kate Upton Naked Outtake From SI Swimsuit 2014."
Her legal team told the site in a letter to take down the post or else they would sue them. "One of these photographs has even been airbrushed," the lawyer said in the letter according to TMZ.
Celeb Jihad has removed the picture and replaced it with a GIF of the blonde beauty rising from a pool. "*Photos removed by SI's lawyers enjoy the Kate Upton GIF above instead," the site noted. The headline has also been changed to "Kate Upton SI Swimsuit Issue 2014 Outtakes".
Upton has every reason to get angry at the site. The article accompanying the fake photos did not shed a good light on her. "Kate Upton's outtakes from the 2014 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue are out, and they are as horrible as one would imagine," the site wrote in the intro. "Look at the photos below of Kate's nearly exposed bulbous breasts and shapely round ass, boring!"
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off