Charlie Sheen's Rep Denies 'Anger Management' Filming Absence
Charlie Sheen is back causing trouble at work. He reportedly skipped several days of filming FX's "Anger Management", causing the production to get halted.
Sheen's absence prompted the show's studio, Lionsgate, to push production beyond what was planned and to use stand-ins for the actor in certain scenes, THR reported. His cast members were also suffering from his negligence. A source said they even threatened to stop working if Sheen continued to miss work.
Sheen's publicist shone a new light on the report that stand-ins had been used. "We did not shoot last week because another member of the cast was sick," rep Jeff Ballard told THR. "Charlie is always ready, willing and able to shoot Anger Management and looks forward to returning on Monday."
Sheen was infamously fired from his previous sitcom "Two and a Half Men" after rift with the show's creator Chuck Lorre. Ashton Kutcher eventually replaced him as the lead actor, playing a new character. "Management" is two thirds of the way through its 100-episode order. The shooting is scheduled to end this fall and the delays are not expected to push the overall end date.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?