Charlie Sheen's Rep Denies 'Anger Management' Filming Absence
Charlie Sheen is back causing trouble at work. He reportedly skipped several days of filming FX's "Anger Management", causing the production to get halted.
Sheen's absence prompted the show's studio, Lionsgate, to push production beyond what was planned and to use stand-ins for the actor in certain scenes, THR reported. His cast members were also suffering from his negligence. A source said they even threatened to stop working if Sheen continued to miss work.
Sheen's publicist shone a new light on the report that stand-ins had been used. "We did not shoot last week because another member of the cast was sick," rep Jeff Ballard told THR. "Charlie is always ready, willing and able to shoot Anger Management and looks forward to returning on Monday."
Sheen was infamously fired from his previous sitcom "Two and a Half Men" after rift with the show's creator Chuck Lorre. Ashton Kutcher eventually replaced him as the lead actor, playing a new character. "Management" is two thirds of the way through its 100-episode order. The shooting is scheduled to end this fall and the delays are not expected to push the overall end date.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!