Charlie Sheen's Rep Denies 'Anger Management' Filming Absence
Charlie Sheen is back causing trouble at work. He reportedly skipped several days of filming FX's "Anger Management", causing the production to get halted.
Sheen's absence prompted the show's studio, Lionsgate, to push production beyond what was planned and to use stand-ins for the actor in certain scenes, THR reported. His cast members were also suffering from his negligence. A source said they even threatened to stop working if Sheen continued to miss work.
Sheen's publicist shone a new light on the report that stand-ins had been used. "We did not shoot last week because another member of the cast was sick," rep Jeff Ballard told THR. "Charlie is always ready, willing and able to shoot Anger Management and looks forward to returning on Monday."
Sheen was infamously fired from his previous sitcom "Two and a Half Men" after rift with the show's creator Chuck Lorre. Ashton Kutcher eventually replaced him as the lead actor, playing a new character. "Management" is two thirds of the way through its 100-episode order. The shooting is scheduled to end this fall and the delays are not expected to push the overall end date.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding