Stacy Keibler Married Jared Pobre Less Than a Year After George Clooney Split
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Stacy Keibler is officially a married woman. The actress tied the knot to tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre on Saturday, March 8 in a ceremony held in Mexico.
The wedding was an intimate affair, taking the sunset scenery on the beach as the background. According to PEOPLE, it was a destination wedding for the couple's guests. "We both felt strongly that our 'love day' should be intimately special, and that's exactly what it was," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. "It was a blend of romance, tranquility, natural beauty, bonding and overwhelming love."
The marriage came less than a year after her split from Clooney. The 34-year-old actress dated Clooney for two years before splitting from him early last summer. She had been friends with Pobre for five years and began dating him in fall. This is the first marriage for both.
"My happiness is indescribable!" Keibler said. "Marriage is the ultimate bond of love and friendship. It means putting all your faith and trust into a person that you can't help but believe is your soul mate. Someone who has all of your best interests at heart; someone handpicked for you, to help you grow and be the best person that you can be. Jared is all of this for me."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie