'Workaholics' Star Blake Anderson and Wife Share Newborn Baby Pic
Blake Anderson of Comedy Central's "Workaholics" fame is now a dad. The 30-year-old actor's wife Rachael Finley gave birth to a baby girl named Mars Ilah Anderson at the end of last month.
"The baby came end of February," an insider told Us Weekly. "Everyone is thrilled." The college sweehearts have been married for almost two years and this is their first child.
Finley shared the newborn's picture on Instagram on March 4 with the caption, "Swaddle My Damn Head". Mars was seen snuggling in between mom's breasts while dad was on all fours and fully naked on the background.
Anderson's "Workaholics" co-star Anders Holm also recently became a first-time dad. Holm's wife Emma Nesper gave birth to a baby boy on December 19. They have been known to be private but he could not help to share a video of the baby crying on Instagram on January 6, and edited his own voice.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism