'Workaholics' Star Blake Anderson and Wife Share Newborn Baby Pic
Blake Anderson of Comedy Central's "Workaholics" fame is now a dad. The 30-year-old actor's wife Rachael Finley gave birth to a baby girl named Mars Ilah Anderson at the end of last month.
"The baby came end of February," an insider told Us Weekly. "Everyone is thrilled." The college sweehearts have been married for almost two years and this is their first child.
Finley shared the newborn's picture on Instagram on March 4 with the caption, "Swaddle My Damn Head". Mars was seen snuggling in between mom's breasts while dad was on all fours and fully naked on the background.
Anderson's "Workaholics" co-star Anders Holm also recently became a first-time dad. Holm's wife Emma Nesper gave birth to a baby boy on December 19. They have been known to be private but he could not help to share a video of the baby crying on Instagram on January 6, and edited his own voice.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance