'Workaholics' Star Blake Anderson and Wife Share Newborn Baby Pic
Blake Anderson of Comedy Central's "Workaholics" fame is now a dad. The 30-year-old actor's wife Rachael Finley gave birth to a baby girl named Mars Ilah Anderson at the end of last month.
"The baby came end of February," an insider told Us Weekly. "Everyone is thrilled." The college sweehearts have been married for almost two years and this is their first child.
Finley shared the newborn's picture on Instagram on March 4 with the caption, "Swaddle My Damn Head". Mars was seen snuggling in between mom's breasts while dad was on all fours and fully naked on the background.
Anderson's "Workaholics" co-star Anders Holm also recently became a first-time dad. Holm's wife Emma Nesper gave birth to a baby boy on December 19. They have been known to be private but he could not help to share a video of the baby crying on Instagram on January 6, and edited his own voice.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date