'Workaholics' Star Blake Anderson and Wife Share Newborn Baby Pic
Blake Anderson of Comedy Central's "Workaholics" fame is now a dad. The 30-year-old actor's wife Rachael Finley gave birth to a baby girl named Mars Ilah Anderson at the end of last month.
"The baby came end of February," an insider told Us Weekly. "Everyone is thrilled." The college sweehearts have been married for almost two years and this is their first child.
Finley shared the newborn's picture on Instagram on March 4 with the caption, "Swaddle My Damn Head". Mars was seen snuggling in between mom's breasts while dad was on all fours and fully naked on the background.
Anderson's "Workaholics" co-star Anders Holm also recently became a first-time dad. Holm's wife Emma Nesper gave birth to a baby boy on December 19. They have been known to be private but he could not help to share a video of the baby crying on Instagram on January 6, and edited his own voice.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos