'Workaholics' Star Blake Anderson and Wife Share Newborn Baby Pic
Blake Anderson of Comedy Central's "Workaholics" fame is now a dad. The 30-year-old actor's wife Rachael Finley gave birth to a baby girl named Mars Ilah Anderson at the end of last month.
"The baby came end of February," an insider told Us Weekly. "Everyone is thrilled." The college sweehearts have been married for almost two years and this is their first child.
Finley shared the newborn's picture on Instagram on March 4 with the caption, "Swaddle My Damn Head". Mars was seen snuggling in between mom's breasts while dad was on all fours and fully naked on the background.
Anderson's "Workaholics" co-star Anders Holm also recently became a first-time dad. Holm's wife Emma Nesper gave birth to a baby boy on December 19. They have been known to be private but he could not help to share a video of the baby crying on Instagram on January 6, and edited his own voice.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet