Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
Second child is on the way for Christian Bale and his wife Sandra "Sibi" Bale. The couple, who has been married for 13 years, debuted the baby bump when walking on the red carpet of British Film Academy Awards on February 13, and again put it on display on the red carpet of the Oscars last week.
"They are truly a supportive couple, he and Sibi are thrilled," an insider told Us Weekly of the notoriously private couple. "She's been traveling with him while he's been touring around for 'American Hustle'."
Rep of Bale did not comment on the pregnancy news. However, E! News reported that Bale pointed to Sibi's belly when running into a friend.
Bale and Sibi are already parents to a 9-year-old daughter. "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that," he told Esquire in 2010 about fatherhood. "I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it. I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie."
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit