Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
Second child is on the way for Christian Bale and his wife Sandra "Sibi" Bale. The couple, who has been married for 13 years, debuted the baby bump when walking on the red carpet of British Film Academy Awards on February 13, and again put it on display on the red carpet of the Oscars last week.
"They are truly a supportive couple, he and Sibi are thrilled," an insider told Us Weekly of the notoriously private couple. "She's been traveling with him while he's been touring around for 'American Hustle'."
Rep of Bale did not comment on the pregnancy news. However, E! News reported that Bale pointed to Sibi's belly when running into a friend.
Bale and Sibi are already parents to a 9-year-old daughter. "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that," he told Esquire in 2010 about fatherhood. "I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it. I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs