Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
Second child is on the way for Christian Bale and his wife Sandra "Sibi" Bale. The couple, who has been married for 13 years, debuted the baby bump when walking on the red carpet of British Film Academy Awards on February 13, and again put it on display on the red carpet of the Oscars last week.
"They are truly a supportive couple, he and Sibi are thrilled," an insider told Us Weekly of the notoriously private couple. "She's been traveling with him while he's been touring around for 'American Hustle'."
Rep of Bale did not comment on the pregnancy news. However, E! News reported that Bale pointed to Sibi's belly when running into a friend.
Bale and Sibi are already parents to a 9-year-old daughter. "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that," he told Esquire in 2010 about fatherhood. "I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it. I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie."
More Christian Bale News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny