Christian Bale and Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
Second child is on the way for Christian Bale and his wife Sandra "Sibi" Bale. The couple, who has been married for 13 years, debuted the baby bump when walking on the red carpet of British Film Academy Awards on February 13, and again put it on display on the red carpet of the Oscars last week.
"They are truly a supportive couple, he and Sibi are thrilled," an insider told Us Weekly of the notoriously private couple. "She's been traveling with him while he's been touring around for 'American Hustle'."
Rep of Bale did not comment on the pregnancy news. However, E! News reported that Bale pointed to Sibi's belly when running into a friend.
Bale and Sibi are already parents to a 9-year-old daughter. "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that," he told Esquire in 2010 about fatherhood. "I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it. I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie."
More Christian Bale News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special