Madonna Announces Collaboration With Avicii
Madonna dropped a major hint on Instagram about her new music. The pop queen is working with Swedish DJ Avicii who got popular for his recent hits "Wake Me Up" and "Hey Brother".
"Doing some house work before heading to the studio with Avicci! (sic)," the 50-year-old superstar captioned a photo on Friday, March 7. She later corrected her mistake, writing, "Doing some house work after 4 hours of sleep which is why i cant spell! On my way to the studio to work with Avicii! #clean."
It most likely means Madonna is returning to club music like in her 2005 album "Confessions on a Dance Floor". She had R 'n' B vibe in 2008's "Hard Candy" as well as 2012's "MDNA". For Avicii, this would be his first collaboration with a major artist in United States.
Madonna confirmed back in February that she was working on her thirteenth studio album. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press. "Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret."
More Madonna News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage