Madonna Announces Collaboration With Avicii
Madonna dropped a major hint on Instagram about her new music. The pop queen is working with Swedish DJ Avicii who got popular for his recent hits "Wake Me Up" and "Hey Brother".
"Doing some house work before heading to the studio with Avicci! (sic)," the 50-year-old superstar captioned a photo on Friday, March 7. She later corrected her mistake, writing, "Doing some house work after 4 hours of sleep which is why i cant spell! On my way to the studio to work with Avicii! #clean."
It most likely means Madonna is returning to club music like in her 2005 album "Confessions on a Dance Floor". She had R 'n' B vibe in 2008's "Hard Candy" as well as 2012's "MDNA". For Avicii, this would be his first collaboration with a major artist in United States.
Madonna confirmed back in February that she was working on her thirteenth studio album. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press. "Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones