Madonna Announces Collaboration With Avicii
Madonna dropped a major hint on Instagram about her new music. The pop queen is working with Swedish DJ Avicii who got popular for his recent hits "Wake Me Up" and "Hey Brother".
"Doing some house work before heading to the studio with Avicci! (sic)," the 50-year-old superstar captioned a photo on Friday, March 7. She later corrected her mistake, writing, "Doing some house work after 4 hours of sleep which is why i cant spell! On my way to the studio to work with Avicii! #clean."
It most likely means Madonna is returning to club music like in her 2005 album "Confessions on a Dance Floor". She had R 'n' B vibe in 2008's "Hard Candy" as well as 2012's "MDNA". For Avicii, this would be his first collaboration with a major artist in United States.
Madonna confirmed back in February that she was working on her thirteenth studio album. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press. "Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift