Madonna Announces Collaboration With Avicii
Madonna dropped a major hint on Instagram about her new music. The pop queen is working with Swedish DJ Avicii who got popular for his recent hits "Wake Me Up" and "Hey Brother".
"Doing some house work before heading to the studio with Avicci! (sic)," the 50-year-old superstar captioned a photo on Friday, March 7. She later corrected her mistake, writing, "Doing some house work after 4 hours of sleep which is why i cant spell! On my way to the studio to work with Avicii! #clean."
It most likely means Madonna is returning to club music like in her 2005 album "Confessions on a Dance Floor". She had R 'n' B vibe in 2008's "Hard Candy" as well as 2012's "MDNA". For Avicii, this would be his first collaboration with a major artist in United States.
Madonna confirmed back in February that she was working on her thirteenth studio album. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press. "Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked