Madonna Announces Collaboration With Avicii
Madonna dropped a major hint on Instagram about her new music. The pop queen is working with Swedish DJ Avicii who got popular for his recent hits "Wake Me Up" and "Hey Brother".
"Doing some house work before heading to the studio with Avicci! (sic)," the 50-year-old superstar captioned a photo on Friday, March 7. She later corrected her mistake, writing, "Doing some house work after 4 hours of sleep which is why i cant spell! On my way to the studio to work with Avicii! #clean."
It most likely means Madonna is returning to club music like in her 2005 album "Confessions on a Dance Floor". She had R 'n' B vibe in 2008's "Hard Candy" as well as 2012's "MDNA". For Avicii, this would be his first collaboration with a major artist in United States.
Madonna confirmed back in February that she was working on her thirteenth studio album. "Yes, plans are in the works already," she told The Canadian Press. "Don't ask me with who - it's a secret. Top secret."
More Madonna News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money