Karrueche Tran Confirms Split From Chris Brown
Chris Brown is back a single man. The R 'n' B singer's girlfriend Karrueche Tran has confirmed on Twitter that they have broken up again after years of on and off dating.
"Not dating anyone stop w the bs," the 25-year-old model set the record straight on Twitter on Wednesday, March 5. The post also meant to shut down the rumor that she was dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. The rumor started when Jennings allegedly posted a picture of Tran on Twitter and commented that she was the type of girl a man should marry.
Tran also posted on Instragram with the caption, "Please and thank you". Brown and Tran no longer exist in each other's social media networks. She followed up her posts with another photo of the quote "Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
Brown, who has been mum about the split, was recently released from rehab after diagnosed with bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. He is working on a new album titled "X" which will be released in May. "Focused on my Recovery and Music... Nothing more, nothing less," he tweeted.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked