Karrueche Tran Confirms Split From Chris Brown
Chris Brown is back a single man. The R 'n' B singer's girlfriend Karrueche Tran has confirmed on Twitter that they have broken up again after years of on and off dating.
"Not dating anyone stop w the bs," the 25-year-old model set the record straight on Twitter on Wednesday, March 5. The post also meant to shut down the rumor that she was dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. The rumor started when Jennings allegedly posted a picture of Tran on Twitter and commented that she was the type of girl a man should marry.
Tran also posted on Instragram with the caption, "Please and thank you". Brown and Tran no longer exist in each other's social media networks. She followed up her posts with another photo of the quote "Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
Brown, who has been mum about the split, was recently released from rehab after diagnosed with bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. He is working on a new album titled "X" which will be released in May. "Focused on my Recovery and Music... Nothing more, nothing less," he tweeted.
More Karrueche Tran News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'