Karrueche Tran Confirms Split From Chris Brown
Chris Brown is back a single man. The R 'n' B singer's girlfriend Karrueche Tran has confirmed on Twitter that they have broken up again after years of on and off dating.
"Not dating anyone stop w the bs," the 25-year-old model set the record straight on Twitter on Wednesday, March 5. The post also meant to shut down the rumor that she was dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. The rumor started when Jennings allegedly posted a picture of Tran on Twitter and commented that she was the type of girl a man should marry.
Tran also posted on Instragram with the caption, "Please and thank you". Brown and Tran no longer exist in each other's social media networks. She followed up her posts with another photo of the quote "Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
Brown, who has been mum about the split, was recently released from rehab after diagnosed with bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. He is working on a new album titled "X" which will be released in May. "Focused on my Recovery and Music... Nothing more, nothing less," he tweeted.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences