YG Releases 'Who Do You Love?' Video Ft. Drake
YG has debuted the music video for "Who Do You Love", which features guest vocals from Drake. Directed By Benny Boom, the five-minute visuals opens with the rapper having an argument with his girlfriend after he thinks she's been cheating on him.
He then leaves home and heads to a house party where he eventually meets Drake, who lays his verses while being surrounded by a bunch of scantily-clad ladies. While YG is having fun at the party, his girlfriend is getting frustrated after she fails to reach him by the phone.
"The video shoot was my first time partying with Drake in real life, but Drake is cool," YG told BuzzFeed of filming the clip. "Drake got the b***hes - of course he's a fun guy to hang out with - he got the b***hes."
Produced by DJ Mustard, "Who Do You Love?" will appear in "My Krazy Life", YG's debut studio album that's scheduled to be released on March 18 via Def Jam Records. In addition to Drake, the record will feature guest appearances from Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj and SchoolBoy Q among others.
YG's "Who Do You Love?" (feat. Drake) music video
More YG News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera