YG Releases 'Who Do You Love?' Video Ft. Drake
YG has debuted the music video for "Who Do You Love", which features guest vocals from Drake. Directed By Benny Boom, the five-minute visuals opens with the rapper having an argument with his girlfriend after he thinks she's been cheating on him.
He then leaves home and heads to a house party where he eventually meets Drake, who lays his verses while being surrounded by a bunch of scantily-clad ladies. While YG is having fun at the party, his girlfriend is getting frustrated after she fails to reach him by the phone.
"The video shoot was my first time partying with Drake in real life, but Drake is cool," YG told BuzzFeed of filming the clip. "Drake got the b***hes - of course he's a fun guy to hang out with - he got the b***hes."
Produced by DJ Mustard, "Who Do You Love?" will appear in "My Krazy Life", YG's debut studio album that's scheduled to be released on March 18 via Def Jam Records. In addition to Drake, the record will feature guest appearances from Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Nicki Minaj and SchoolBoy Q among others.
More YG News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert