Lindsay Lohan Reportedly to Sign $1 Million Deal for Memoir
Lindsay Lohan apparently is going to score a book deal with a publishing company. A source told New York Post's Page Six that she would sign a $1-million deal to publish a memoir. The "Mean Girls" actress kept a diary during her rehab stint in 2013 and it would be the base of the book.
"It's more or less an autobiography, but she had a minimal number of sample pages," the source explained. According to the source, Lohan's agent previously tried to secure a $5-million deal before settling with $1 million. "There was initial interest, but everybody backed off. There was concern she wouldn't deliver," the source said.
A representative for the publishing house declined to comment. Lohan's publicist Tej Herring, meanwhile, said that "there have been some conversations, but nothing official yet."
Lohan recently worked on a docu-series with Oprah Winfrey. During an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday, March 6, the 27-year-old star opened up about her relationship with the TV mogul. "I feel really lucky to be able to have worked with someone like Oprah," she shared. "I have this really strong bond with her now where I could call her and she actually gives me wonderful advice. She's become a really strong person for me to listen to and learn from in life."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says