Morrissey Announces New Album 'World Peace Is None of Your Business'
Earlier this year, Morrissey announced his plan to release a new album. Now, it has been revealed that the singer's first solo album since 2009's "Years of Refusal" would be called "World Peace Is None of Your Business".
According to the star's fansite True to You, the new record "has been provisionally set for late June/early July release worldwide." The site adds that Morrissey is "beyond ecstatic" with the album that features 12 tracks produced by Joe Chiccarelli, who has previously worked with the likes of Alanis Morissette and The Strokes.
"World Peace Is None of Your Business" marks Morrissey's tenth solo set and it will arrive via Harvest Records/Capitol.
In addition to recording songs for his new record, Morrissey is working on non-musical project. The success of his memoir "Autobiography", which came out in the U.S. in December, has prompted him to try writing a novel.
"In 2013, I published my 'Autobiography' and it has been more successful than any record I have ever released, so, yes, I am midway through my novel," he told Rolling Stone in January. "I have my hopes."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic