Morrissey Announces New Album 'World Peace Is None of Your Business'
Earlier this year, Morrissey announced his plan to release a new album. Now, it has been revealed that the singer's first solo album since 2009's "Years of Refusal" would be called "World Peace Is None of Your Business".
According to the star's fansite True to You, the new record "has been provisionally set for late June/early July release worldwide." The site adds that Morrissey is "beyond ecstatic" with the album that features 12 tracks produced by Joe Chiccarelli, who has previously worked with the likes of Alanis Morissette and The Strokes.
"World Peace Is None of Your Business" marks Morrissey's tenth solo set and it will arrive via Harvest Records/Capitol.
In addition to recording songs for his new record, Morrissey is working on non-musical project. The success of his memoir "Autobiography", which came out in the U.S. in December, has prompted him to try writing a novel.
"In 2013, I published my 'Autobiography' and it has been more successful than any record I have ever released, so, yes, I am midway through my novel," he told Rolling Stone in January. "I have my hopes."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia