Pics: Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene as Elvis and Priscilla Presley in 'Shangri-La Suite'
Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene were spotted hitting the set of indie movie "The Shangri-La Suite" on Friday, February 7. He channeled his inner rock star to play the late music icon Elvis Presley, and she filmed her scenes as Elvis' wife Priscilla Presley.
Livingston sported a wig and vintage glasses and only wore underwear underneath his opened robe, showing off his potbelly. Greene showed some skin in a cute yellow swimsuit for a beach scene with young Alyvia Alyn Lind who plays Lisa Marie Presley.
The movie is produced by Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa ("Little Miss Sunshine"). Instead of a biopic focusing on the Presleys, it follows Karen and Jack who met in a mental hospital and fell in love with each other. They set out to follow what Jack thinks is his destiny: killing Elvis.
Emily Browning and Luke Grimes play the mentally-ill couple. It is also supported by Avan Jogia.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance