Pics: Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene as Elvis and Priscilla Presley in 'Shangri-La Suite'
Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene were spotted hitting the set of indie movie "The Shangri-La Suite" on Friday, February 7. He channeled his inner rock star to play the late music icon Elvis Presley, and she filmed her scenes as Elvis' wife Priscilla Presley.
Livingston sported a wig and vintage glasses and only wore underwear underneath his opened robe, showing off his potbelly. Greene showed some skin in a cute yellow swimsuit for a beach scene with young Alyvia Alyn Lind who plays Lisa Marie Presley.
The movie is produced by Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa ("Little Miss Sunshine"). Instead of a biopic focusing on the Presleys, it follows Karen and Jack who met in a mental hospital and fell in love with each other. They set out to follow what Jack thinks is his destiny: killing Elvis.
Emily Browning and Luke Grimes play the mentally-ill couple. It is also supported by Avan Jogia.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12