Pics: Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene as Elvis and Priscilla Presley in 'Shangri-La Suite'
Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene were spotted hitting the set of indie movie "The Shangri-La Suite" on Friday, February 7. He channeled his inner rock star to play the late music icon Elvis Presley, and she filmed her scenes as Elvis' wife Priscilla Presley.
Livingston sported a wig and vintage glasses and only wore underwear underneath his opened robe, showing off his potbelly. Greene showed some skin in a cute yellow swimsuit for a beach scene with young Alyvia Alyn Lind who plays Lisa Marie Presley.
The movie is produced by Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa ("Little Miss Sunshine"). Instead of a biopic focusing on the Presleys, it follows Karen and Jack who met in a mental hospital and fell in love with each other. They set out to follow what Jack thinks is his destiny: killing Elvis.
Emily Browning and Luke Grimes play the mentally-ill couple. It is also supported by Avan Jogia.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns