Pics: Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene as Elvis and Priscilla Presley in 'Shangri-La Suite'
Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene were spotted hitting the set of indie movie "The Shangri-La Suite" on Friday, February 7. He channeled his inner rock star to play the late music icon Elvis Presley, and she filmed her scenes as Elvis' wife Priscilla Presley.
Livingston sported a wig and vintage glasses and only wore underwear underneath his opened robe, showing off his potbelly. Greene showed some skin in a cute yellow swimsuit for a beach scene with young Alyvia Alyn Lind who plays Lisa Marie Presley.
The movie is produced by Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa ("Little Miss Sunshine"). Instead of a biopic focusing on the Presleys, it follows Karen and Jack who met in a mental hospital and fell in love with each other. They set out to follow what Jack thinks is his destiny: killing Elvis.
Emily Browning and Luke Grimes play the mentally-ill couple. It is also supported by Avan Jogia.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding