Pics: Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene as Elvis and Priscilla Presley in 'Shangri-La Suite'
Ron Livingston and Ashley Greene were spotted hitting the set of indie movie "The Shangri-La Suite" on Friday, February 7. He channeled his inner rock star to play the late music icon Elvis Presley, and she filmed her scenes as Elvis' wife Priscilla Presley.
Livingston sported a wig and vintage glasses and only wore underwear underneath his opened robe, showing off his potbelly. Greene showed some skin in a cute yellow swimsuit for a beach scene with young Alyvia Alyn Lind who plays Lisa Marie Presley.
The movie is produced by Albert Berger and Ron Yerxa ("Little Miss Sunshine"). Instead of a biopic focusing on the Presleys, it follows Karen and Jack who met in a mental hospital and fell in love with each other. They set out to follow what Jack thinks is his destiny: killing Elvis.
Emily Browning and Luke Grimes play the mentally-ill couple. It is also supported by Avan Jogia.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?