'The Simpsons' 'Reveals' the Yellow King of 'True Detective'
Who is the Yellow King on "True Detective"? Before the answer is given in the show's season finale this Sunday, "The Simpsons" may have 'spoiled' it in a new photo posted on its official Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The image features Homer Simpson almost naked, sitting comfortably on his couch while holding a sandwich in one hand and a can of beer in another. He wears antlers and sports the mysterious insignia Matthew McConaughey's Rust and Woody Harrelson's Marty discovered on a dead body in the first episode, suggesting that the Simpson patriarch is the Yellow King this whole time.
"True Detective" creator Nic Pizzolatto recently debunked fans crazy theories about who the killer is. In an interview with Buzzfeed, he put an end to speculations that Cohle or Hart was the murderer.
"Going into the final episode, I wanted to end any audience theorizing that Cohle or Hart was the killer," he said, "and also provide a concrete face to the abstract evil they're chasing. So, wild speculations aside, we showed the killer's face in Episode 1."
The eighth and final episode of "True Detective" season 1 airs March 9 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More The Simpsons News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival