'The Simpsons' 'Reveals' the Yellow King of 'True Detective'
Who is the Yellow King on "True Detective"? Before the answer is given in the show's season finale this Sunday, "The Simpsons" may have 'spoiled' it in a new photo posted on its official Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The image features Homer Simpson almost naked, sitting comfortably on his couch while holding a sandwich in one hand and a can of beer in another. He wears antlers and sports the mysterious insignia Matthew McConaughey's Rust and Woody Harrelson's Marty discovered on a dead body in the first episode, suggesting that the Simpson patriarch is the Yellow King this whole time.
"True Detective" creator Nic Pizzolatto recently debunked fans crazy theories about who the killer is. In an interview with Buzzfeed, he put an end to speculations that Cohle or Hart was the murderer.
"Going into the final episode, I wanted to end any audience theorizing that Cohle or Hart was the killer," he said, "and also provide a concrete face to the abstract evil they're chasing. So, wild speculations aside, we showed the killer's face in Episode 1."
The eighth and final episode of "True Detective" season 1 airs March 9 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details