'The Simpsons' 'Reveals' the Yellow King of 'True Detective'
Who is the Yellow King on "True Detective"? Before the answer is given in the show's season finale this Sunday, "The Simpsons" may have 'spoiled' it in a new photo posted on its official Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The image features Homer Simpson almost naked, sitting comfortably on his couch while holding a sandwich in one hand and a can of beer in another. He wears antlers and sports the mysterious insignia Matthew McConaughey's Rust and Woody Harrelson's Marty discovered on a dead body in the first episode, suggesting that the Simpson patriarch is the Yellow King this whole time.
"True Detective" creator Nic Pizzolatto recently debunked fans crazy theories about who the killer is. In an interview with Buzzfeed, he put an end to speculations that Cohle or Hart was the murderer.
"Going into the final episode, I wanted to end any audience theorizing that Cohle or Hart was the killer," he said, "and also provide a concrete face to the abstract evil they're chasing. So, wild speculations aside, we showed the killer's face in Episode 1."
The eighth and final episode of "True Detective" season 1 airs March 9 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More The Simpsons News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special