Judge Admits to Leaking Charlize Theron Adoption Info
An Arkansas judge named Mike Maggio has confessed to leaking some details about Charlize Theron adopting a baby. Maggio used "geauxjudge" as his user name and he left comments about the confidential materials on the Louisiana State University message board in 2012, two months before she made the announcement.
According to Arkansas Times, Maggio left sexist and racist comments as well, but he has apologized for his action. "I take full responsibility for the comments that have been attributed to me," he said in a statement which was released on Wednesday, March 5. "I apologize deeply for my lapse in personal judgment and for that, I have no excuse. The comments posted were not acceptable. These comments are not a reflection of who I am."
In one post, Maggio described Theron's looks when she handled the proceeding, saying that the actress was "trying to camouflage her appearance." In another post, he confirmed that the child was black.
A political blogger called Matt Campbell previously suggested that Maggio was the one who wrote the posts from clues Maggio mentioned. Arkansas' Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission director David Sachar confirmed that an investigation is currently underway.
More Charlize Theron News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'