Michael Jackson's Brothers Say Brandon Howard Is Not His Son
Michael Jackson's brothers have spoken up following a report of DNA test which allegedly proved that a 31-year-old singer called Brandon Howard a.k.a. B Howard is the King of Pop's son. A representative for Jackson's brothers has told TMZ that the DNA test is an "unfounded hearsay."
Sources close to the family additionally say that Jackson, who passed away in 2009 at the age of 50, never mentioned about having other children other than Paris, Prince Jackson and Blanket. Another source explained that Jackson's brothers met Howard once at an event in 2012, but he did not claim that he was a relative.
Howard is the son of singer Miki Howard. She was managed by Joe Jackson in the 1980s. However, the brothers said that Joe did not say anything about their work in the past. They believe that Joe would have said something, especially after Michael died.
In other news, online TV channel FilmOn.com has commented on allegations that the DNA result was fake. In response to TMZ's allegations that a logo featured on the result was taken from the internet, Alki David said, "The logo was made by the DNA agency to make it look pretty. Lab documents are not pretty by nature." David also said that the results were private and were not supposed to be revealed to public.
Previously, it was reported that the test was taken by a facility in Ireland. However, the site alleged that the said facility, "DNA Lab", could not be found.
Howard himself has released a statement in which he said he "never claimed to be Michael Jackson's son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family's estate." Howard's alleged real father Augie also said, "I know Brandon's my son. I was there in the delivery room, I have the pictures of him being born. I got the records, I got everything." He added, "Before me, Miki wasn't with anyone else. She didn't even know Michael at that time."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3