Michael Jackson's Brothers Say Brandon Howard Is Not His Son
Michael Jackson's brothers have spoken up following a report of DNA test which allegedly proved that a 31-year-old singer called Brandon Howard a.k.a. B Howard is the King of Pop's son. A representative for Jackson's brothers has told TMZ that the DNA test is an "unfounded hearsay."
Sources close to the family additionally say that Jackson, who passed away in 2009 at the age of 50, never mentioned about having other children other than Paris, Prince Jackson and Blanket. Another source explained that Jackson's brothers met Howard once at an event in 2012, but he did not claim that he was a relative.
Howard is the son of singer Miki Howard. She was managed by Joe Jackson in the 1980s. However, the brothers said that Joe did not say anything about their work in the past. They believe that Joe would have said something, especially after Michael died.
In other news, online TV channel FilmOn.com has commented on allegations that the DNA result was fake. In response to TMZ's allegations that a logo featured on the result was taken from the internet, Alki David said, "The logo was made by the DNA agency to make it look pretty. Lab documents are not pretty by nature." David also said that the results were private and were not supposed to be revealed to public.
Previously, it was reported that the test was taken by a facility in Ireland. However, the site alleged that the said facility, "DNA Lab", could not be found.
Howard himself has released a statement in which he said he "never claimed to be Michael Jackson's son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family's estate." Howard's alleged real father Augie also said, "I know Brandon's my son. I was there in the delivery room, I have the pictures of him being born. I got the records, I got everything." He added, "Before me, Miki wasn't with anyone else. She didn't even know Michael at that time."
More Michael Jackson News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism