'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara
Wedding bells are on the way for "Glee" star Harry Shum Jr. The Mike Chang depicter, 31, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Shelby Rabara, his representative confirms to multiple media. He popped the question in October while on vacation in Hawaii.
According to Us Weekly, the couple moved in together last month into a 3-bedroom home in Los Angeles, which he purchased on January 15. "They have been together for years and are so great together," a source says of the newly-engaged pair.
Like Harry, Shelby is also a dancer and actor. She appeared in several episodes of "Glee" from 2009 to 2010 as Carmel High Schooler and a member of Vocal Adrenaline, Shoshandra. She also had small roles in movie "17 Again" and TV series like "Community" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Harry, meanwhile, will next appear in comedy movie "Moms' Night Out" and crime drama "Revenge of the Green Dragons". The "Step Up" star has also landed a role in new web series "Caper".
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand