'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara
Wedding bells are on the way for "Glee" star Harry Shum Jr. The Mike Chang depicter, 31, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Shelby Rabara, his representative confirms to multiple media. He popped the question in October while on vacation in Hawaii.
According to Us Weekly, the couple moved in together last month into a 3-bedroom home in Los Angeles, which he purchased on January 15. "They have been together for years and are so great together," a source says of the newly-engaged pair.
Like Harry, Shelby is also a dancer and actor. She appeared in several episodes of "Glee" from 2009 to 2010 as Carmel High Schooler and a member of Vocal Adrenaline, Shoshandra. She also had small roles in movie "17 Again" and TV series like "Community" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Harry, meanwhile, will next appear in comedy movie "Moms' Night Out" and crime drama "Revenge of the Green Dragons". The "Step Up" star has also landed a role in new web series "Caper".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie