'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara
Wedding bells are on the way for "Glee" star Harry Shum Jr. The Mike Chang depicter, 31, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Shelby Rabara, his representative confirms to multiple media. He popped the question in October while on vacation in Hawaii.
According to Us Weekly, the couple moved in together last month into a 3-bedroom home in Los Angeles, which he purchased on January 15. "They have been together for years and are so great together," a source says of the newly-engaged pair.
Like Harry, Shelby is also a dancer and actor. She appeared in several episodes of "Glee" from 2009 to 2010 as Carmel High Schooler and a member of Vocal Adrenaline, Shoshandra. She also had small roles in movie "17 Again" and TV series like "Community" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Harry, meanwhile, will next appear in comedy movie "Moms' Night Out" and crime drama "Revenge of the Green Dragons". The "Step Up" star has also landed a role in new web series "Caper".
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'