'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara
Wedding bells are on the way for "Glee" star Harry Shum Jr. The Mike Chang depicter, 31, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Shelby Rabara, his representative confirms to multiple media. He popped the question in October while on vacation in Hawaii.
According to Us Weekly, the couple moved in together last month into a 3-bedroom home in Los Angeles, which he purchased on January 15. "They have been together for years and are so great together," a source says of the newly-engaged pair.
Like Harry, Shelby is also a dancer and actor. She appeared in several episodes of "Glee" from 2009 to 2010 as Carmel High Schooler and a member of Vocal Adrenaline, Shoshandra. She also had small roles in movie "17 Again" and TV series like "Community" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Harry, meanwhile, will next appear in comedy movie "Moms' Night Out" and crime drama "Revenge of the Green Dragons". The "Step Up" star has also landed a role in new web series "Caper".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'