'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara
Wedding bells are on the way for "Glee" star Harry Shum Jr. The Mike Chang depicter, 31, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Shelby Rabara, his representative confirms to multiple media. He popped the question in October while on vacation in Hawaii.
According to Us Weekly, the couple moved in together last month into a 3-bedroom home in Los Angeles, which he purchased on January 15. "They have been together for years and are so great together," a source says of the newly-engaged pair.
Like Harry, Shelby is also a dancer and actor. She appeared in several episodes of "Glee" from 2009 to 2010 as Carmel High Schooler and a member of Vocal Adrenaline, Shoshandra. She also had small roles in movie "17 Again" and TV series like "Community" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation".
Harry, meanwhile, will next appear in comedy movie "Moms' Night Out" and crime drama "Revenge of the Green Dragons". The "Step Up" star has also landed a role in new web series "Caper".
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie