Lindsay Lohan Says Tina Fey Plans 'Mean Girls' Reunion
A "Mean Girls" reunion is in the works, so Lindsay Lohan says. The actress revealed it during a recent visit to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". In newly-released footage, she said that Tina Fey told her about it when they met backstage.
"When I saw Tina [the 'Mean Girls' screenwriter] backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion," LiLo spilled, to which the host gushed, "It would be amazing!" She enthusiastically added, "This is important. This needs to happen."
It's unclear if they talked about a feature film or other forms of reunion, but LiLo confirmed that the former "30 Rock" star had lobbied producer Lorne Michaels about her plan. Fallon even enthusiastically offered his talk show as a possible setting.
LiLo and Tina were among the stars who, according to Fallon, never thought he would become the host of The Tonight Show. They, along with the likes of Lady GaGa, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian, and Robert De Niro, gave the comedian $100 at the inaugural night of his show for losing the bet.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake