Lindsay Lohan Says Tina Fey Plans 'Mean Girls' Reunion
A "Mean Girls" reunion is in the works, so Lindsay Lohan says. The actress revealed it during a recent visit to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". In newly-released footage, she said that Tina Fey told her about it when they met backstage.
"When I saw Tina [the 'Mean Girls' screenwriter] backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion," LiLo spilled, to which the host gushed, "It would be amazing!" She enthusiastically added, "This is important. This needs to happen."
It's unclear if they talked about a feature film or other forms of reunion, but LiLo confirmed that the former "30 Rock" star had lobbied producer Lorne Michaels about her plan. Fallon even enthusiastically offered his talk show as a possible setting.
LiLo and Tina were among the stars who, according to Fallon, never thought he would become the host of The Tonight Show. They, along with the likes of Lady GaGa, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian, and Robert De Niro, gave the comedian $100 at the inaugural night of his show for losing the bet.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24