Lindsay Lohan Says Tina Fey Plans 'Mean Girls' Reunion
A "Mean Girls" reunion is in the works, so Lindsay Lohan says. The actress revealed it during a recent visit to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". In newly-released footage, she said that Tina Fey told her about it when they met backstage.
"When I saw Tina [the 'Mean Girls' screenwriter] backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion," LiLo spilled, to which the host gushed, "It would be amazing!" She enthusiastically added, "This is important. This needs to happen."
It's unclear if they talked about a feature film or other forms of reunion, but LiLo confirmed that the former "30 Rock" star had lobbied producer Lorne Michaels about her plan. Fallon even enthusiastically offered his talk show as a possible setting.
LiLo and Tina were among the stars who, according to Fallon, never thought he would become the host of The Tonight Show. They, along with the likes of Lady GaGa, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian, and Robert De Niro, gave the comedian $100 at the inaugural night of his show for losing the bet.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport