Lindsay Lohan Says Tina Fey Plans 'Mean Girls' Reunion
A "Mean Girls" reunion is in the works, so Lindsay Lohan says. The actress revealed it during a recent visit to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". In newly-released footage, she said that Tina Fey told her about it when they met backstage.
"When I saw Tina [the 'Mean Girls' screenwriter] backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion," LiLo spilled, to which the host gushed, "It would be amazing!" She enthusiastically added, "This is important. This needs to happen."
It's unclear if they talked about a feature film or other forms of reunion, but LiLo confirmed that the former "30 Rock" star had lobbied producer Lorne Michaels about her plan. Fallon even enthusiastically offered his talk show as a possible setting.
LiLo and Tina were among the stars who, according to Fallon, never thought he would become the host of The Tonight Show. They, along with the likes of Lady GaGa, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian, and Robert De Niro, gave the comedian $100 at the inaugural night of his show for losing the bet.
More Mean Girls News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour