Lindsay Lohan Says Tina Fey Plans 'Mean Girls' Reunion
A "Mean Girls" reunion is in the works, so Lindsay Lohan says. The actress revealed it during a recent visit to "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". In newly-released footage, she said that Tina Fey told her about it when they met backstage.
"When I saw Tina [the 'Mean Girls' screenwriter] backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of reunion," LiLo spilled, to which the host gushed, "It would be amazing!" She enthusiastically added, "This is important. This needs to happen."
It's unclear if they talked about a feature film or other forms of reunion, but LiLo confirmed that the former "30 Rock" star had lobbied producer Lorne Michaels about her plan. Fallon even enthusiastically offered his talk show as a possible setting.
LiLo and Tina were among the stars who, according to Fallon, never thought he would become the host of The Tonight Show. They, along with the likes of Lady GaGa, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Kardashian, and Robert De Niro, gave the comedian $100 at the inaugural night of his show for losing the bet.
More Mean Girls News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident