'Deliver Us From Evil' Trailer Introduces Two Types of Evil
The first trailer for horror movie "Deliver Us from Evil" has arrived. It opens with a conversation between Eric Bana's character and Edgar Ramirez's. The latter warns that there are two types of evil in this life; secondary evil which the evil that man do and primary evil which is something else entirely.
Bana plays Ralph Saatchi, a New York cop who meets a renegade priest (Ramirez) when he is pulled into a case which the priest convinces him, against the officer's religious beliefs, is demonic related. Together they work to solve the case and combat the paranormal forces working against them.
Directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the film is inspired by the actual accounts of NYPD sergeant Ralph Sarchie. Olivia Munn and Joel McHale are in supporting roles. It will start haunting theaters in the U.S. on June 2.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'