'Deliver Us From Evil' Trailer Introduces Two Types of Evil
The first trailer for horror movie "Deliver Us from Evil" has arrived. It opens with a conversation between Eric Bana's character and Edgar Ramirez's. The latter warns that there are two types of evil in this life; secondary evil which the evil that man do and primary evil which is something else entirely.
Bana plays Ralph Saatchi, a New York cop who meets a renegade priest (Ramirez) when he is pulled into a case which the priest convinces him, against the officer's religious beliefs, is demonic related. Together they work to solve the case and combat the paranormal forces working against them.
Directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the film is inspired by the actual accounts of NYPD sergeant Ralph Sarchie. Olivia Munn and Joel McHale are in supporting roles. It will start haunting theaters in the U.S. on June 2.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner