'Deliver Us From Evil' Trailer Introduces Two Types of Evil
The first trailer for horror movie "Deliver Us from Evil" has arrived. It opens with a conversation between Eric Bana's character and Edgar Ramirez's. The latter warns that there are two types of evil in this life; secondary evil which the evil that man do and primary evil which is something else entirely.
Bana plays Ralph Saatchi, a New York cop who meets a renegade priest (Ramirez) when he is pulled into a case which the priest convinces him, against the officer's religious beliefs, is demonic related. Together they work to solve the case and combat the paranormal forces working against them.
Directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the film is inspired by the actual accounts of NYPD sergeant Ralph Sarchie. Olivia Munn and Joel McHale are in supporting roles. It will start haunting theaters in the U.S. on June 2.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars