'Deliver Us From Evil' Trailer Introduces Two Types of Evil
The first trailer for horror movie "Deliver Us from Evil" has arrived. It opens with a conversation between Eric Bana's character and Edgar Ramirez's. The latter warns that there are two types of evil in this life; secondary evil which the evil that man do and primary evil which is something else entirely.
Bana plays Ralph Saatchi, a New York cop who meets a renegade priest (Ramirez) when he is pulled into a case which the priest convinces him, against the officer's religious beliefs, is demonic related. Together they work to solve the case and combat the paranormal forces working against them.
Directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the film is inspired by the actual accounts of NYPD sergeant Ralph Sarchie. Olivia Munn and Joel McHale are in supporting roles. It will start haunting theaters in the U.S. on June 2.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story