'Deliver Us From Evil' Trailer Introduces Two Types of Evil
The first trailer for horror movie "Deliver Us from Evil" has arrived. It opens with a conversation between Eric Bana's character and Edgar Ramirez's. The latter warns that there are two types of evil in this life; secondary evil which the evil that man do and primary evil which is something else entirely.
Bana plays Ralph Saatchi, a New York cop who meets a renegade priest (Ramirez) when he is pulled into a case which the priest convinces him, against the officer's religious beliefs, is demonic related. Together they work to solve the case and combat the paranormal forces working against them.
Directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the film is inspired by the actual accounts of NYPD sergeant Ralph Sarchie. Olivia Munn and Joel McHale are in supporting roles. It will start haunting theaters in the U.S. on June 2.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo