Robert Buckley Joins The CW's Supernatural Drama 'iZombie'
Robert Buckley has nabbed major role in a potentially new series "iZombie". The Clayton Evans of "One Tree Hill" is cast as the lead character's former fiance in the Rob Thomas adaptation of the DC Comics.
Per THR, the CW supernatural crime procedural centers on Liv, a medical student-turned-zombie who takes a job in the Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. With each brain she eats, she obtains the corpse's memories. Together with her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she solves homicide cases in order to quiet the disturbing voices in her head.
Buckley's character Major is a seemingly perfect former college football player-turned-environmental engineer. Major was recently engaged to Liv, with whom he's trying to remain friends despite still being in love with her. THR said the character is "extremely likable."
Buckley joins previously announced cast including Malcolm Goodwin, Alexandra Krosney and David Anders. The female lead role of Liv has yet to be cast.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs