Robert Buckley Joins The CW's Supernatural Drama 'iZombie'
Robert Buckley has nabbed major role in a potentially new series "iZombie". The Clayton Evans of "One Tree Hill" is cast as the lead character's former fiance in the Rob Thomas adaptation of the DC Comics.
Per THR, the CW supernatural crime procedural centers on Liv, a medical student-turned-zombie who takes a job in the Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. With each brain she eats, she obtains the corpse's memories. Together with her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she solves homicide cases in order to quiet the disturbing voices in her head.
Buckley's character Major is a seemingly perfect former college football player-turned-environmental engineer. Major was recently engaged to Liv, with whom he's trying to remain friends despite still being in love with her. THR said the character is "extremely likable."
Buckley joins previously announced cast including Malcolm Goodwin, Alexandra Krosney and David Anders. The female lead role of Liv has yet to be cast.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo