Robert Buckley Joins The CW's Supernatural Drama 'iZombie'
Robert Buckley has nabbed major role in a potentially new series "iZombie". The Clayton Evans of "One Tree Hill" is cast as the lead character's former fiance in the Rob Thomas adaptation of the DC Comics.
Per THR, the CW supernatural crime procedural centers on Liv, a medical student-turned-zombie who takes a job in the Coroner's Office in order to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat so that she can maintain her humanity. With each brain she eats, she obtains the corpse's memories. Together with her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she solves homicide cases in order to quiet the disturbing voices in her head.
Buckley's character Major is a seemingly perfect former college football player-turned-environmental engineer. Major was recently engaged to Liv, with whom he's trying to remain friends despite still being in love with her. THR said the character is "extremely likable."
Buckley joins previously announced cast including Malcolm Goodwin, Alexandra Krosney and David Anders. The female lead role of Liv has yet to be cast.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video