Kanye West and Big Sean Perform 'Sanctified' With Rick Ross on 'Arsenio'
Kanye West and Big Sean made surprise appearances during the Thursday, March 6 episode of "The Arsenio Hall Show". The two rappers joined pal Rick Ross to perform "Sanctified", a track off the Maybach Music Group boss' newest album "Mastermind".
Sean was the first surprise guest who appeared on the stage. He began spitting his verses soon after the curtain opened. Fans went wild when West joined Sean and shared the vocal duty with him. Ross finally came out on the stage mid-song.
"It was a unique experience for everyone. It was a surprise for the audience. They were in shock," a source told E! News of the trio's performance. "Arsenio introduces a performance by Rick Ross. The curtains open and its Big Sean! Then he was joined by Rick and Kanye."
Ross is currently promoting his "Mastermind", which was released earlier this week. Featuring guest appearances from West, Sean, Meek Mill, Lil Wayne, French Montana and P. Diddy among others, the record is expected to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart as it has been projected to sell between 145,000-160,000.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit