Kanye West and Big Sean Perform 'Sanctified' With Rick Ross on 'Arsenio'
Kanye West and Big Sean made surprise appearances during the Thursday, March 6 episode of "The Arsenio Hall Show". The two rappers joined pal Rick Ross to perform "Sanctified", a track off the Maybach Music Group boss' newest album "Mastermind".
Sean was the first surprise guest who appeared on the stage. He began spitting his verses soon after the curtain opened. Fans went wild when West joined Sean and shared the vocal duty with him. Ross finally came out on the stage mid-song.
"It was a unique experience for everyone. It was a surprise for the audience. They were in shock," a source told E! News of the trio's performance. "Arsenio introduces a performance by Rick Ross. The curtains open and its Big Sean! Then he was joined by Rick and Kanye."
Ross is currently promoting his "Mastermind", which was released earlier this week. Featuring guest appearances from West, Sean, Meek Mill, Lil Wayne, French Montana and P. Diddy among others, the record is expected to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart as it has been projected to sell between 145,000-160,000.
More Rick Ross News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters