Kanye West and Big Sean Perform 'Sanctified' With Rick Ross on 'Arsenio'
Kanye West and Big Sean made surprise appearances during the Thursday, March 6 episode of "The Arsenio Hall Show". The two rappers joined pal Rick Ross to perform "Sanctified", a track off the Maybach Music Group boss' newest album "Mastermind".
Sean was the first surprise guest who appeared on the stage. He began spitting his verses soon after the curtain opened. Fans went wild when West joined Sean and shared the vocal duty with him. Ross finally came out on the stage mid-song.
"It was a unique experience for everyone. It was a surprise for the audience. They were in shock," a source told E! News of the trio's performance. "Arsenio introduces a performance by Rick Ross. The curtains open and its Big Sean! Then he was joined by Rick and Kanye."
Ross is currently promoting his "Mastermind", which was released earlier this week. Featuring guest appearances from West, Sean, Meek Mill, Lil Wayne, French Montana and P. Diddy among others, the record is expected to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart as it has been projected to sell between 145,000-160,000.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo