Kanye West and Big Sean Perform 'Sanctified' With Rick Ross on 'Arsenio'
Kanye West and Big Sean made surprise appearances during the Thursday, March 6 episode of "The Arsenio Hall Show". The two rappers joined pal Rick Ross to perform "Sanctified", a track off the Maybach Music Group boss' newest album "Mastermind".
Sean was the first surprise guest who appeared on the stage. He began spitting his verses soon after the curtain opened. Fans went wild when West joined Sean and shared the vocal duty with him. Ross finally came out on the stage mid-song.
"It was a unique experience for everyone. It was a surprise for the audience. They were in shock," a source told E! News of the trio's performance. "Arsenio introduces a performance by Rick Ross. The curtains open and its Big Sean! Then he was joined by Rick and Kanye."
Ross is currently promoting his "Mastermind", which was released earlier this week. Featuring guest appearances from West, Sean, Meek Mill, Lil Wayne, French Montana and P. Diddy among others, the record is expected to land at No. 1 on Billboard 200 chart as it has been projected to sell between 145,000-160,000.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'