Ireland Baldwin Confirms Splits From Boyfriend
Ireland Baldwin and her boyfriend Slater Trout have called it quits. The aspiring model has confirmed the news to E! News, saying, "I am focusing on work and school now." The couple started dating in 2013. They made their first red carpet appearance together at the 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Issue event in January.
"Her life has gotten crazy in the past year or so," a source additionally told Us Weekly. "She is really trying to keep her momentum going as a model and she can't do that and go to school and have a boyfriend. She's young, she always had an idea that it wouldn't last forever."
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger recently made drastic change to her hair. The 18-year-old model took to Twitter on Wednesday, March 5 to show off her hair, which is dyed lilac now. "I could get used to this," the formerly blond model captioned the photo.
"I just really wanted to go lavender and it's going to fade out," she added of her new hair color. "I wanted change! I love my platinum hair and that's who I am, but this is fun. Why not? It's temporary and fun."
I could get used to this pic.twitter.com/O6a1kW2TUt— Ireland (@IrelandBBaldwin) March 6, 2014
More Ireland Baldwin News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal