Ireland Baldwin Confirms Splits From Boyfriend
Ireland Baldwin and her boyfriend Slater Trout have called it quits. The aspiring model has confirmed the news to E! News, saying, "I am focusing on work and school now." The couple started dating in 2013. They made their first red carpet appearance together at the 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Issue event in January.
"Her life has gotten crazy in the past year or so," a source additionally told Us Weekly. "She is really trying to keep her momentum going as a model and she can't do that and go to school and have a boyfriend. She's young, she always had an idea that it wouldn't last forever."
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger recently made drastic change to her hair. The 18-year-old model took to Twitter on Wednesday, March 5 to show off her hair, which is dyed lilac now. "I could get used to this," the formerly blond model captioned the photo.
"I just really wanted to go lavender and it's going to fade out," she added of her new hair color. "I wanted change! I love my platinum hair and that's who I am, but this is fun. Why not? It's temporary and fun."
I could get used to this pic.twitter.com/O6a1kW2TUt— Ireland (@IrelandBBaldwin) March 6, 2014
More Ireland Baldwin News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny