Ireland Baldwin Confirms Splits From Boyfriend
Ireland Baldwin and her boyfriend Slater Trout have called it quits. The aspiring model has confirmed the news to E! News, saying, "I am focusing on work and school now." The couple started dating in 2013. They made their first red carpet appearance together at the 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Issue event in January.
"Her life has gotten crazy in the past year or so," a source additionally told Us Weekly. "She is really trying to keep her momentum going as a model and she can't do that and go to school and have a boyfriend. She's young, she always had an idea that it wouldn't last forever."
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger recently made drastic change to her hair. The 18-year-old model took to Twitter on Wednesday, March 5 to show off her hair, which is dyed lilac now. "I could get used to this," the formerly blond model captioned the photo.
"I just really wanted to go lavender and it's going to fade out," she added of her new hair color. "I wanted change! I love my platinum hair and that's who I am, but this is fun. Why not? It's temporary and fun."
I could get used to this pic.twitter.com/O6a1kW2TUt— Ireland (@IrelandBBaldwin) March 6, 2014
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana