Ireland Baldwin Confirms Splits From Boyfriend
Ireland Baldwin and her boyfriend Slater Trout have called it quits. The aspiring model has confirmed the news to E! News, saying, "I am focusing on work and school now." The couple started dating in 2013. They made their first red carpet appearance together at the 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Issue event in January.
"Her life has gotten crazy in the past year or so," a source additionally told Us Weekly. "She is really trying to keep her momentum going as a model and she can't do that and go to school and have a boyfriend. She's young, she always had an idea that it wouldn't last forever."
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger recently made drastic change to her hair. The 18-year-old model took to Twitter on Wednesday, March 5 to show off her hair, which is dyed lilac now. "I could get used to this," the formerly blond model captioned the photo.
"I just really wanted to go lavender and it's going to fade out," she added of her new hair color. "I wanted change! I love my platinum hair and that's who I am, but this is fun. Why not? It's temporary and fun."
I could get used to this pic.twitter.com/O6a1kW2TUt— Ireland (@IrelandBBaldwin) March 6, 2014
More Ireland Baldwin News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart