Ireland Baldwin Confirms Splits From Boyfriend
Ireland Baldwin and her boyfriend Slater Trout have called it quits. The aspiring model has confirmed the news to E! News, saying, "I am focusing on work and school now." The couple started dating in 2013. They made their first red carpet appearance together at the 50th Anniversary of Sports Illustrated Issue event in January.
"Her life has gotten crazy in the past year or so," a source additionally told Us Weekly. "She is really trying to keep her momentum going as a model and she can't do that and go to school and have a boyfriend. She's young, she always had an idea that it wouldn't last forever."
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger recently made drastic change to her hair. The 18-year-old model took to Twitter on Wednesday, March 5 to show off her hair, which is dyed lilac now. "I could get used to this," the formerly blond model captioned the photo.
"I just really wanted to go lavender and it's going to fade out," she added of her new hair color. "I wanted change! I love my platinum hair and that's who I am, but this is fun. Why not? It's temporary and fun."
I could get used to this pic.twitter.com/O6a1kW2TUt— Ireland (@IrelandBBaldwin) March 6, 2014
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!