Woman Arrested After Trespassing Into Justin Bieber's Atlanta House
A woman was arrested on Wednesday, March 5 after she was found sleeping in Justin Bieber's Atlanta house. The mansion, which is owned by Dallas Austin, is being rented by Bieber. As reported by CNN, Sandy Springs police say that "a family member found the woman sleeping in one of the home's bedrooms shortly after 5 P.M."
"She told police that she entered the unoccupied home through an unlocked door and came to the home to attend Bieber's birthday party, which was held earlier in the week at another location," the statement from the police continued. "She originally said she was friends with the singer. However, it is believed that she is one of millions who follow Bieber on Twitter." The woman, named Qianying Zhao of Doraville, Atlanta, was charged with criminal trespass.
In other news, prosecutors released new video of Bieber which was taken in jail shortly after he was arrested in Miami Beach in January for DUI, resisting arrest and driving with expired license. The newly-released clip shows the pop star urinating into a jar with a black box covering his private parts.
Several news outlets previously asked the authorities to release Bieber-related videos from the jail, citing Florida's open records laws. The singer's legal team voiced their objection to the release of several materials, saying that Bieber was shown in "various states of undress." Miami-Dade County Judge William Altfield then ordered the videos to be censored, saying that even in jail Bieber's "expectation of privacy should stay with him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell