Ke$ha Checks Out of Rehab, Thanks Fans for Support
It looks like Ke$ha has finished her rehab stint. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker just took to Twitter to announce her return and thank her loyal devotees for their outpouring support. She also uploaded a picture of herself gazing out of a plane window.
"Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me," the chart-topping singer wrote. She added in another message, "Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
Ke$ha was forced to cancel her tour in January this year to seek treatment for eating disorder. "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she stated at the time. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."
The singer/songwriter whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert now changes her Twitter handle from @Keshasuxx to @KeshaRose.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction