Ke$ha Checks Out of Rehab, Thanks Fans for Support
It looks like Ke$ha has finished her rehab stint. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker just took to Twitter to announce her return and thank her loyal devotees for their outpouring support. She also uploaded a picture of herself gazing out of a plane window.
"Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me," the chart-topping singer wrote. She added in another message, "Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
Ke$ha was forced to cancel her tour in January this year to seek treatment for eating disorder. "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she stated at the time. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."
The singer/songwriter whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert now changes her Twitter handle from @Keshasuxx to @KeshaRose.
More Ke$ha News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio