Ke$ha Checks Out of Rehab, Thanks Fans for Support
It looks like Ke$ha has finished her rehab stint. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker just took to Twitter to announce her return and thank her loyal devotees for their outpouring support. She also uploaded a picture of herself gazing out of a plane window.
"Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me," the chart-topping singer wrote. She added in another message, "Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
Ke$ha was forced to cancel her tour in January this year to seek treatment for eating disorder. "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she stated at the time. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."
The singer/songwriter whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert now changes her Twitter handle from @Keshasuxx to @KeshaRose.
More Ke$ha News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress