Ke$ha Checks Out of Rehab, Thanks Fans for Support
It looks like Ke$ha has finished her rehab stint. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker just took to Twitter to announce her return and thank her loyal devotees for their outpouring support. She also uploaded a picture of herself gazing out of a plane window.
"Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me," the chart-topping singer wrote. She added in another message, "Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
Ke$ha was forced to cancel her tour in January this year to seek treatment for eating disorder. "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she stated at the time. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."
The singer/songwriter whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert now changes her Twitter handle from @Keshasuxx to @KeshaRose.
More Ke$ha News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake