Ke$ha Checks Out of Rehab, Thanks Fans for Support
It looks like Ke$ha has finished her rehab stint. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker just took to Twitter to announce her return and thank her loyal devotees for their outpouring support. She also uploaded a picture of herself gazing out of a plane window.
"Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music. I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me," the chart-topping singer wrote. She added in another message, "Life is beautiful. I'm so blessed to have u all."
Ke$ha was forced to cancel her tour in January this year to seek treatment for eating disorder. "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," she stated at the time. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."
The singer/songwriter whose real name is Kesha Rose Sebert now changes her Twitter handle from @Keshasuxx to @KeshaRose.
More Ke$ha News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2