'Glee' 100th Episode Photos: Quinn's Return and a Finn Tribute
There will be a touching reunion in "Glee" 100th episode as hinted in newly-released photos for the said outing. Dianna Agron reprises her role as Quinn who, in one picture, is seen with Mark Salling's Puck paying tribute to their late friend Finn (Cory Monteith) by visiting his jersey memorial.
Former couple Naya Rivera's Santana and Heather Morris' Brittany have a sweet reunion, while Lea Michele's Rachel, Amber Riley's Mercedes, Chris Colfer's Kurt and Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike are all back to McKinley High. Kristin Chenoweth also reprises her role as April and Gwyneth Paltrow is booked to return as Holly Holliday.
One of the pictures gives first look at Chace Crawford who guest stars as Quinn's love interest Biff McIntosh. He looks messy as he emerges from a dumpster with spaghetti leftover on his face and his clothes.
Aptly titled "100", the first part of the 100th episode will see current and past members of New Directions reuniting for one final assignment - to reinvent their favorite performances. But these new versions of the series' most iconic tracks should not be seen as goodbye to glee club. On the contrary, they are celebrations of what the club has meant to each and every member.
It will air Tuesday, March 18 at 8/7c on FOX. Fans were asked to choose which songs that should get the encore treatment in an online voting, which closed on December 3.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo