Aaron Carter Says Hilary Duff Is the Love of His Life
After years of separation, Aaron Carter apparently still loves Hilary Duff. The "I Want Candy" singer took to Twitter on Wednesday, March 5 to profess his love. Carter at first retweeted a photo of "flawless" Duff. He then wrote, "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me..."
"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think," the singer added. "That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack." A fan asked if Carter was referring to Duff, to which he replied, "Sure am."
The love confessions took place only a few weeks after Duff announced her separation from husband Mike Comrie after three years of marriage. "They remain best friends and will continue to be in each other's lives. They are dedicated to loving and parenting their amazing son, and ask for privacy at this time," read a statement released in January. The pair have a son, Luca.
Carter and Duff dated in early 2000s but then separated because of love triangle with Lindsay Lohan. In a 2007 interview with PEOPLE, the "Lizzie McGuire" star said that there was no bad blood between her and Lohan. "We are both adults and whatever happened, happened when we were young. It's over," she stated.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!