Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Buys Justin Bieber's Calabasas Home
Khloe Kardashian reportedly has bought Justin Bieber's house in Calabasas, Calif. TMZ reports that Bieber bought it in 2012 for a little over $6 million while Khloe bought the property from the singer for $7.2 million.
The reported purchase took place shortly after Khloe sold her house with Lamar Odom. The reality star listed her Tarzana, Calif. home for sale in January and it reportedly was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
"Her move has nothing to do with Justin," a source told Hollywood Life about Kardashian's purchase. "She saw that house as a place she'd like to live for a very long time and she's smart because she knows that whenever she wants to sell, she'll make a profit on it."
"She's going to put her Khloe touch on it and make it hers," the source continued. "She's happy with her decision. She looked a bunch of places and decided on that one because of its amenities and close proximity to her family."
Bieber sold the house following highly reported stories of him driving in dangerous manner around the neighborhood and the alleged egg attack. One of Bieber's neighbors, former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, previously complained of the 19-year-old star's behavior. He no longer lives in the area and the house was sold to Kardashian's sister, Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery