Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Buys Justin Bieber's Calabasas Home
Khloe Kardashian reportedly has bought Justin Bieber's house in Calabasas, Calif. TMZ reports that Bieber bought it in 2012 for a little over $6 million while Khloe bought the property from the singer for $7.2 million.
The reported purchase took place shortly after Khloe sold her house with Lamar Odom. The reality star listed her Tarzana, Calif. home for sale in January and it reportedly was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
"Her move has nothing to do with Justin," a source told Hollywood Life about Kardashian's purchase. "She saw that house as a place she'd like to live for a very long time and she's smart because she knows that whenever she wants to sell, she'll make a profit on it."
"She's going to put her Khloe touch on it and make it hers," the source continued. "She's happy with her decision. She looked a bunch of places and decided on that one because of its amenities and close proximity to her family."
Bieber sold the house following highly reported stories of him driving in dangerous manner around the neighborhood and the alleged egg attack. One of Bieber's neighbors, former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, previously complained of the 19-year-old star's behavior. He no longer lives in the area and the house was sold to Kardashian's sister, Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'