Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Buys Justin Bieber's Calabasas Home
Khloe Kardashian reportedly has bought Justin Bieber's house in Calabasas, Calif. TMZ reports that Bieber bought it in 2012 for a little over $6 million while Khloe bought the property from the singer for $7.2 million.
The reported purchase took place shortly after Khloe sold her house with Lamar Odom. The reality star listed her Tarzana, Calif. home for sale in January and it reportedly was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
"Her move has nothing to do with Justin," a source told Hollywood Life about Kardashian's purchase. "She saw that house as a place she'd like to live for a very long time and she's smart because she knows that whenever she wants to sell, she'll make a profit on it."
"She's going to put her Khloe touch on it and make it hers," the source continued. "She's happy with her decision. She looked a bunch of places and decided on that one because of its amenities and close proximity to her family."
Bieber sold the house following highly reported stories of him driving in dangerous manner around the neighborhood and the alleged egg attack. One of Bieber's neighbors, former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson, previously complained of the 19-year-old star's behavior. He no longer lives in the area and the house was sold to Kardashian's sister, Kourtney Kardashian.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer