Captain America Takes Out Pirates in 'Winter Soldier' 4-Minute Clip
A new clip for "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" is unleashed. Clocking at 4 minutes long, it shows the Cap (Chris Evans) and Black Widow going pirate hunting. With the help of some agents, they infiltrate an ocean liner taken over by Batroc and stealthily take out the bad guys.
The upcoming movie will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for. His old friend, James "Bucky" Barnes (Sebastian Stan), is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the sequel will arrive April 4 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson returns as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Nick Fury, and Anthony Mackie is cast as The Cap's new ally, Falcon. A new featurette and official TV spot have also arrived ahead of the movie's release.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival