Lil Boosie Drops First Freestyle After Being Released From Jail
Lil Boosie is clearly excited to be free after being released from prison on Wednesday, March 5. The rapper didn't wait too long to return to music as he already recorded new freestyle even before he got home.
On his way home from the Angola State Penitentiary in Louisiana, Boosie recorded himself spitting a few bars in his car. The a capella freestyle titled "The Ride Home" was later uploaded to YouTube so fans could enjoy it.
"Still a shooter, still moving, but I got my mind right/ Now I'm way richer/ What that mean?/ I'm way bigger Shackled down from my feet to my hands," he raps. "Missing my kids, man a feeling only I can explain/ So many people held they nuts, thought I wouldn't gon' come home."
Boosie is expected to make announcement about a new record when he makes an appearance at a press conference in New Orleans alongside his record label on Monday, March 10. "He will absolutely be there," said a representative for Atlantic Records. "He'll be speaking to the press for the first time ... after his release."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival