'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Releases First Trailer
After a series of stills, "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" finally offers a sneak peek in the first trailer. It introduces the characters played Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jessica Alba among others. The scene is set against The Glitch Mob's "Can't Kill Us".
Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, this movie weaves together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales in which the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants. It is set for U.S. release on August 22 this year.
Coming nine years after the groundbreaking first film "Sin City" in 2005, this second one will see lovers Dwight (Brolin) and Ava Lord (Green) were reunited. But in Sin City, a reunion is never good news. And Ava has plans for him.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics