'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Releases First Trailer
After a series of stills, "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" finally offers a sneak peek in the first trailer. It introduces the characters played Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jessica Alba among others. The scene is set against The Glitch Mob's "Can't Kill Us".
Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, this movie weaves together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales in which the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants. It is set for U.S. release on August 22 this year.
Coming nine years after the groundbreaking first film "Sin City" in 2005, this second one will see lovers Dwight (Brolin) and Ava Lord (Green) were reunited. But in Sin City, a reunion is never good news. And Ava has plans for him.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?