'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Releases First Trailer
After a series of stills, "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" finally offers a sneak peek in the first trailer. It introduces the characters played Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jessica Alba among others. The scene is set against The Glitch Mob's "Can't Kill Us".
Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, this movie weaves together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales in which the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants. It is set for U.S. release on August 22 this year.
Coming nine years after the groundbreaking first film "Sin City" in 2005, this second one will see lovers Dwight (Brolin) and Ava Lord (Green) were reunited. But in Sin City, a reunion is never good news. And Ava has plans for him.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'