'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Releases First Trailer
After a series of stills, "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" finally offers a sneak peek in the first trailer. It introduces the characters played Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jessica Alba among others. The scene is set against The Glitch Mob's "Can't Kill Us".
Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, this movie weaves together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales in which the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants. It is set for U.S. release on August 22 this year.
Coming nine years after the groundbreaking first film "Sin City" in 2005, this second one will see lovers Dwight (Brolin) and Ava Lord (Green) were reunited. But in Sin City, a reunion is never good news. And Ava has plans for him.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show