'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Releases First Trailer
After a series of stills, "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" finally offers a sneak peek in the first trailer. It introduces the characters played Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jessica Alba among others. The scene is set against The Glitch Mob's "Can't Kill Us".
Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, this movie weaves together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales in which the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants. It is set for U.S. release on August 22 this year.
Coming nine years after the groundbreaking first film "Sin City" in 2005, this second one will see lovers Dwight (Brolin) and Ava Lord (Green) were reunited. But in Sin City, a reunion is never good news. And Ava has plans for him.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing