Pink Re-Signs With RCA Records for Multi-Year Deal
Pink has officially signed a new deal that will keep her working with RCA Records for the next few years. The singer, who has been enjoying the success of her latest album, hit singles and tour, announced the exciting news earlier this week.
"I am super duper excited to continue onwards and upwards with RCA and my team there," the "Try" singer said. "We work really well together and they care in a way that artists don't get to see very often anymore. I look forward to whatever the future holds for us and am so beyond thrilled with how much they believe in me. Woohoo rock n roll!"
RCA's CEO Peter Edge also voiced his excitement to be able to work with the 34-year-old star again. "We couldn't be more proud to have P!nk continue her relationship with RCA. She is a one-of-a kind artist who continues to raise the stakes of her own artistry with her inspiring songs and sky's the limit live performances. We look forward to an incredible future ahead."
The recording company's President and COO Tom Corson added, "Pink is in a league all her own and we are thrilled she will continue to be a member of the RCA family. There is no question she has upped the ante on what it takes to remain on top of the global stage."
In 2012, Pink released her latest album "The Truth About Love" via RCA Records. The singer's sixth studio effort has spawned hits like "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Try" and Nate Ruess-assisted "Just Give Me a Reason".
She then embarked on a tour to support the album. Dubbed "The Truth About Love Tour", it was wrapped up recently after Pink played 142 shows in 13 countries. The mother of one has also earned praises for her performances at some awards shows including the Grammys in January and the Oscars earlier this month.
More Pink News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say