'Crash' Star Thandie Newton Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Actress Thandie Newton has welcomed her third child with husband Ol Parker. Newton gave birth to their son at home on Monday, March 3 and announced the happy news in Twitter posts. "Our baby boy is finally here! Booker Jombe Parker. Born joyously at home yesterday," she tweeted on Tuesday.
"My [third] home birth with brilliant independent midwife Caroline Flint - and Carole Goddard at Phoenix Midwives. Keep independent midwifery alive!" she added in another post. In addition to baby Booker, Newton and her writer/director/producer husband are parents to 9-year-old Nico and 13-year-old Ripley.
A representative for the "Crash" star additionally confirmed the baby news to PEOPLE. "Thandie and the baby are healthy and the family is thrilled," the representative said. Newton's newborn son arrived weighing in at 8lbs. His big sisters were at the labor, the representative added.
"We had a baby, that's a beautiful thing. He's called Booker, and while he doesn't do much yet, I suspect him to be awesome," Parker tweeted following the baby's arrival, thanking everyone who congratulated him in another post.
More Thandie Newton News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie