'Crash' Star Thandie Newton Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Actress Thandie Newton has welcomed her third child with husband Ol Parker. Newton gave birth to their son at home on Monday, March 3 and announced the happy news in Twitter posts. "Our baby boy is finally here! Booker Jombe Parker. Born joyously at home yesterday," she tweeted on Tuesday.
"My [third] home birth with brilliant independent midwife Caroline Flint - and Carole Goddard at Phoenix Midwives. Keep independent midwifery alive!" she added in another post. In addition to baby Booker, Newton and her writer/director/producer husband are parents to 9-year-old Nico and 13-year-old Ripley.
A representative for the "Crash" star additionally confirmed the baby news to PEOPLE. "Thandie and the baby are healthy and the family is thrilled," the representative said. Newton's newborn son arrived weighing in at 8lbs. His big sisters were at the labor, the representative added.
"We had a baby, that's a beautiful thing. He's called Booker, and while he doesn't do much yet, I suspect him to be awesome," Parker tweeted following the baby's arrival, thanking everyone who congratulated him in another post.
More Thandie Newton News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer