'Crash' Star Thandie Newton Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Actress Thandie Newton has welcomed her third child with husband Ol Parker. Newton gave birth to their son at home on Monday, March 3 and announced the happy news in Twitter posts. "Our baby boy is finally here! Booker Jombe Parker. Born joyously at home yesterday," she tweeted on Tuesday.
"My [third] home birth with brilliant independent midwife Caroline Flint - and Carole Goddard at Phoenix Midwives. Keep independent midwifery alive!" she added in another post. In addition to baby Booker, Newton and her writer/director/producer husband are parents to 9-year-old Nico and 13-year-old Ripley.
A representative for the "Crash" star additionally confirmed the baby news to PEOPLE. "Thandie and the baby are healthy and the family is thrilled," the representative said. Newton's newborn son arrived weighing in at 8lbs. His big sisters were at the labor, the representative added.
"We had a baby, that's a beautiful thing. He's called Booker, and while he doesn't do much yet, I suspect him to be awesome," Parker tweeted following the baby's arrival, thanking everyone who congratulated him in another post.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth