'Crash' Star Thandie Newton Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Actress Thandie Newton has welcomed her third child with husband Ol Parker. Newton gave birth to their son at home on Monday, March 3 and announced the happy news in Twitter posts. "Our baby boy is finally here! Booker Jombe Parker. Born joyously at home yesterday," she tweeted on Tuesday.
"My [third] home birth with brilliant independent midwife Caroline Flint - and Carole Goddard at Phoenix Midwives. Keep independent midwifery alive!" she added in another post. In addition to baby Booker, Newton and her writer/director/producer husband are parents to 9-year-old Nico and 13-year-old Ripley.
A representative for the "Crash" star additionally confirmed the baby news to PEOPLE. "Thandie and the baby are healthy and the family is thrilled," the representative said. Newton's newborn son arrived weighing in at 8lbs. His big sisters were at the labor, the representative added.
"We had a baby, that's a beautiful thing. He's called Booker, and while he doesn't do much yet, I suspect him to be awesome," Parker tweeted following the baby's arrival, thanking everyone who congratulated him in another post.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'