Chris Brown Finds 'New Flame' in New Track Featuring Rick Ross
After several run-ins with the law, Chris Brown has finally returned to music. The singer has teamed up with Rick Ross for a new track called "New Flame". Arriving online on Wednesday, March 5, the track is a mid-tempo R&B jam with a catchy and poppy chorus.
Without too many sexual references, the new song sounds like some of the 24-year-old artist's works featured in his early albums. In it, Breezy sings about meeting a beautiful girl in a club and quickly asking if she wants to be his "new flame."
"I know you came here with your crew, but I promise you that it feels like it's just us two," Brown sings. Ross then emerges and drops some Baseball-themed verses. "Home plate, World Series, how a n***a sliding in her/ Baby I'm a boss, I'm talking George Steinbrenner," he raps, referring to the late New York Yankees owner.
"New Flame" is expected to be featured in Brown's forthcoming album "X". Initially planned to be released last year, the new record that has spawned singles like "Fine China", "Love More" and "Loyal" is now set to arrive on May 5.
More Chris Brown News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!