Chris Brown Finds 'New Flame' in New Track Featuring Rick Ross
After several run-ins with the law, Chris Brown has finally returned to music. The singer has teamed up with Rick Ross for a new track called "New Flame". Arriving online on Wednesday, March 5, the track is a mid-tempo R&B jam with a catchy and poppy chorus.
Without too many sexual references, the new song sounds like some of the 24-year-old artist's works featured in his early albums. In it, Breezy sings about meeting a beautiful girl in a club and quickly asking if she wants to be his "new flame."
"I know you came here with your crew, but I promise you that it feels like it's just us two," Brown sings. Ross then emerges and drops some Baseball-themed verses. "Home plate, World Series, how a n***a sliding in her/ Baby I'm a boss, I'm talking George Steinbrenner," he raps, referring to the late New York Yankees owner.
"New Flame" is expected to be featured in Brown's forthcoming album "X". Initially planned to be released last year, the new record that has spawned singles like "Fine China", "Love More" and "Loyal" is now set to arrive on May 5.
More Chris Brown News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers