'All Is by My Side' Clip Shows Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix
OutKast's Andre Benjamin or better known as Andre 3000 channels his inner Jimi Hendrix as seen in the first clip for "All Is by My Side". The video shows the late rocker's softer side, featuring a scene where he's inviting Linda Keith (Imogen Poots) to Monterey.
The movie is a directorial debut of John Ridley who just won Best Adapted Screenplay at the Oscars for "12 Years a Slave". It didn't get support from Hendrix's estate so it's made without his music, but it received warm welcome at Toronto International Film Festival last year. The film will now be screened at SXSW later this month.
The pic charts just over a year in a man's life. The year he blossomed and became Jimi Hendrix. The year he spent as a young musician trying to make it on the streets and in the clubs of London, England. The lovers, friends, and musical collaborators, who helped him get there.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'