'All Is by My Side' Clip Shows Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix
OutKast's Andre Benjamin or better known as Andre 3000 channels his inner Jimi Hendrix as seen in the first clip for "All Is by My Side". The video shows the late rocker's softer side, featuring a scene where he's inviting Linda Keith (Imogen Poots) to Monterey.
The movie is a directorial debut of John Ridley who just won Best Adapted Screenplay at the Oscars for "12 Years a Slave". It didn't get support from Hendrix's estate so it's made without his music, but it received warm welcome at Toronto International Film Festival last year. The film will now be screened at SXSW later this month.
The pic charts just over a year in a man's life. The year he blossomed and became Jimi Hendrix. The year he spent as a young musician trying to make it on the streets and in the clubs of London, England. The lovers, friends, and musical collaborators, who helped him get there.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?