Miley Cyrus and Olympic Skier Gus Kenworthy Flash Fake Teeth in Selfie
Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy has finally met his favorite star, Miley Cyrus. The olympian apparently was at one of Cyrus shows and he had a chance to take a selfie with the 21-year-old star. The two, however, opted for creepy fake buck teeth while taking the photo. Shared on Kenworthy's Twitter, the photo was captioned with "We're an orthodontist's dream team! ;) @MileyCyrus #bangerztour."
Back in February, the Olympic silver medalist announced that Cyrus was his celebrity crush. NBC Olympic shared a photo of him holding a small white board which featured a message, "Miley Cyrus, will you be my valentine?"
A few days later, the athlete got response from his favorite star. "Miley tweeted at me, followed me, and we had a little messaging going on," Kenworthy told Today.com. "She followed me, and I just took a screenshot of it and tweeted, 'This just hit me like a wrecking ball.' Super corny."
Miley, who is currently on her "Bangerz" tour, recently made headline after kissing Katy Perry at an L.A. stop. "I just kissed a girl and I really liked it a lot," she told the crowd, making reference to Perry's hit. The "Roar" singer has addressed the kiss in an interview in Australia. "I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away. God knows where that tongue has been," she jokingly said.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed