Brooke Burke-Charvet Lands 'Melissa and Joey' Role as First Post-'DWTS' Gig
Brooke Burke-Charvet has landed her first acting stint in seven years. The former "Dancing with the Stars" co-host has signed up to appear on ABC Family's "Melissa & Joey" for a multi-episode arc.
Burke-Charvet will guest star in two episodes as Felicia, Joe's (Joey Lawrence) ex-girlfriend, who stirs up trouble for him and Mel (Melissa Joan Hart). Her episodes are scheduled to air in June.
Also booked to guest star on the sitcom is "Carol Burnett Show" star Tim Conway. He will appear in a "special" May 15 episode which will feature clips from all four years, but details on his role are still kept under wraps.
Burke-Charvet, who had hosted "DWTS" since 2010, is replaced by Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews in the upcoming 18th season. Her last acting stint was in 2006 when she guest starred on NBC's "Las Vegas".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake