Brooke Burke-Charvet Lands 'Melissa and Joey' Role as First Post-'DWTS' Gig
Brooke Burke-Charvet has landed her first acting stint in seven years. The former "Dancing with the Stars" co-host has signed up to appear on ABC Family's "Melissa & Joey" for a multi-episode arc.
Burke-Charvet will guest star in two episodes as Felicia, Joe's (Joey Lawrence) ex-girlfriend, who stirs up trouble for him and Mel (Melissa Joan Hart). Her episodes are scheduled to air in June.
Also booked to guest star on the sitcom is "Carol Burnett Show" star Tim Conway. He will appear in a "special" May 15 episode which will feature clips from all four years, but details on his role are still kept under wraps.
Burke-Charvet, who had hosted "DWTS" since 2010, is replaced by Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews in the upcoming 18th season. Her last acting stint was in 2006 when she guest starred on NBC's "Las Vegas".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour