Brooke Burke-Charvet Lands 'Melissa and Joey' Role as First Post-'DWTS' Gig
Brooke Burke-Charvet has landed her first acting stint in seven years. The former "Dancing with the Stars" co-host has signed up to appear on ABC Family's "Melissa & Joey" for a multi-episode arc.
Burke-Charvet will guest star in two episodes as Felicia, Joe's (Joey Lawrence) ex-girlfriend, who stirs up trouble for him and Mel (Melissa Joan Hart). Her episodes are scheduled to air in June.
Also booked to guest star on the sitcom is "Carol Burnett Show" star Tim Conway. He will appear in a "special" May 15 episode which will feature clips from all four years, but details on his role are still kept under wraps.
Burke-Charvet, who had hosted "DWTS" since 2010, is replaced by Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews in the upcoming 18th season. Her last acting stint was in 2006 when she guest starred on NBC's "Las Vegas".
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds