Brooke Burke-Charvet Lands 'Melissa and Joey' Role as First Post-'DWTS' Gig
Brooke Burke-Charvet has landed her first acting stint in seven years. The former "Dancing with the Stars" co-host has signed up to appear on ABC Family's "Melissa & Joey" for a multi-episode arc.
Burke-Charvet will guest star in two episodes as Felicia, Joe's (Joey Lawrence) ex-girlfriend, who stirs up trouble for him and Mel (Melissa Joan Hart). Her episodes are scheduled to air in June.
Also booked to guest star on the sitcom is "Carol Burnett Show" star Tim Conway. He will appear in a "special" May 15 episode which will feature clips from all four years, but details on his role are still kept under wraps.
Burke-Charvet, who had hosted "DWTS" since 2010, is replaced by Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews in the upcoming 18th season. Her last acting stint was in 2006 when she guest starred on NBC's "Las Vegas".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show