Brooke Burke-Charvet Lands 'Melissa and Joey' Role as First Post-'DWTS' Gig
Brooke Burke-Charvet has landed her first acting stint in seven years. The former "Dancing with the Stars" co-host has signed up to appear on ABC Family's "Melissa & Joey" for a multi-episode arc.
Burke-Charvet will guest star in two episodes as Felicia, Joe's (Joey Lawrence) ex-girlfriend, who stirs up trouble for him and Mel (Melissa Joan Hart). Her episodes are scheduled to air in June.
Also booked to guest star on the sitcom is "Carol Burnett Show" star Tim Conway. He will appear in a "special" May 15 episode which will feature clips from all four years, but details on his role are still kept under wraps.
Burke-Charvet, who had hosted "DWTS" since 2010, is replaced by Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews in the upcoming 18th season. Her last acting stint was in 2006 when she guest starred on NBC's "Las Vegas".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked