JWoww Serves as Producer for Movie 'Jersey Shore Massacre'
JWoww is adding movie producer to her resume. The former "Jersey Shore" star boards a horror film adaptation called "Jersey Shore Massacre" as an executive producer. The movie is written and directed by Paul Tarnopol ("Girls Gone Dead").
The story follows a Jersey girl (Danielle Dallacco) and her friends as they are going to the Atlantic coast for "a weekend of sun and sin." But their plan is destroyed when they end up at her uncle's seaside getaway and get targeted by a psychotic killer.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is supported by "The Howard Stern Show" members like Sal Governale, Richard Christy & Bigfoot, notorious porn star Ron Jeremy, and pro wrestler-turned-actor Giovanni Roselli. It is expected to hit theaters this coming summer.
"From GTL, grenades and the crazy shore life, this insane horror comedy movie will not disappoint!" JWoww hypes up the movie.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed