JWoww Serves as Producer for Movie 'Jersey Shore Massacre'
JWoww is adding movie producer to her resume. The former "Jersey Shore" star boards a horror film adaptation called "Jersey Shore Massacre" as an executive producer. The movie is written and directed by Paul Tarnopol ("Girls Gone Dead").
The story follows a Jersey girl (Danielle Dallacco) and her friends as they are going to the Atlantic coast for "a weekend of sun and sin." But their plan is destroyed when they end up at her uncle's seaside getaway and get targeted by a psychotic killer.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is supported by "The Howard Stern Show" members like Sal Governale, Richard Christy & Bigfoot, notorious porn star Ron Jeremy, and pro wrestler-turned-actor Giovanni Roselli. It is expected to hit theaters this coming summer.
"From GTL, grenades and the crazy shore life, this insane horror comedy movie will not disappoint!" JWoww hypes up the movie.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift