JWoww Serves as Producer for Movie 'Jersey Shore Massacre'
JWoww is adding movie producer to her resume. The former "Jersey Shore" star boards a horror film adaptation called "Jersey Shore Massacre" as an executive producer. The movie is written and directed by Paul Tarnopol ("Girls Gone Dead").
The story follows a Jersey girl (Danielle Dallacco) and her friends as they are going to the Atlantic coast for "a weekend of sun and sin." But their plan is destroyed when they end up at her uncle's seaside getaway and get targeted by a psychotic killer.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is supported by "The Howard Stern Show" members like Sal Governale, Richard Christy & Bigfoot, notorious porn star Ron Jeremy, and pro wrestler-turned-actor Giovanni Roselli. It is expected to hit theaters this coming summer.
"From GTL, grenades and the crazy shore life, this insane horror comedy movie will not disappoint!" JWoww hypes up the movie.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'