JWoww Serves as Producer for Movie 'Jersey Shore Massacre'
JWoww is adding movie producer to her resume. The former "Jersey Shore" star boards a horror film adaptation called "Jersey Shore Massacre" as an executive producer. The movie is written and directed by Paul Tarnopol ("Girls Gone Dead").
The story follows a Jersey girl (Danielle Dallacco) and her friends as they are going to the Atlantic coast for "a weekend of sun and sin." But their plan is destroyed when they end up at her uncle's seaside getaway and get targeted by a psychotic killer.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is supported by "The Howard Stern Show" members like Sal Governale, Richard Christy & Bigfoot, notorious porn star Ron Jeremy, and pro wrestler-turned-actor Giovanni Roselli. It is expected to hit theaters this coming summer.
"From GTL, grenades and the crazy shore life, this insane horror comedy movie will not disappoint!" JWoww hypes up the movie.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour