Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'I Luh Ya Papi' Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled her collaboration with fellow Bronx native French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". The sexy, upbeat and summery track was premiered during the Latin singer's visit to Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz on Wednesday, March 5.
Lopez is featured showcasing her vocals, singing and repeatedly declaring "I luh ya papi/I luh ya luh ya luh ya papi" over infectious beats produced by The Details. Mid-song, Montana appears to deliver his verses.
Following up buzz singles "Girls" and "Same Girl", "I Luh Ya Papi" has been confirmed as the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year. While she was on the radio show, Lopez also debuted a remix of the track featuring Big Sean. Another remix with Tyga is planned to be dropped later.
A music video for the original version of the song is currently on the way. It was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal