Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'I Luh Ya Papi' Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled her collaboration with fellow Bronx native French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". The sexy, upbeat and summery track was premiered during the Latin singer's visit to Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz on Wednesday, March 5.
Lopez is featured showcasing her vocals, singing and repeatedly declaring "I luh ya papi/I luh ya luh ya luh ya papi" over infectious beats produced by The Details. Mid-song, Montana appears to deliver his verses.
Following up buzz singles "Girls" and "Same Girl", "I Luh Ya Papi" has been confirmed as the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year. While she was on the radio show, Lopez also debuted a remix of the track featuring Big Sean. Another remix with Tyga is planned to be dropped later.
A music video for the original version of the song is currently on the way. It was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie