Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'I Luh Ya Papi' Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled her collaboration with fellow Bronx native French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". The sexy, upbeat and summery track was premiered during the Latin singer's visit to Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz on Wednesday, March 5.
Lopez is featured showcasing her vocals, singing and repeatedly declaring "I luh ya papi/I luh ya luh ya luh ya papi" over infectious beats produced by The Details. Mid-song, Montana appears to deliver his verses.
Following up buzz singles "Girls" and "Same Girl", "I Luh Ya Papi" has been confirmed as the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year. While she was on the radio show, Lopez also debuted a remix of the track featuring Big Sean. Another remix with Tyga is planned to be dropped later.
A music video for the original version of the song is currently on the way. It was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna