Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'I Luh Ya Papi' Ft. French Montana
Jennifer Lopez has unveiled her collaboration with fellow Bronx native French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". The sexy, upbeat and summery track was premiered during the Latin singer's visit to Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz on Wednesday, March 5.
Lopez is featured showcasing her vocals, singing and repeatedly declaring "I luh ya papi/I luh ya luh ya luh ya papi" over infectious beats produced by The Details. Mid-song, Montana appears to deliver his verses.
Following up buzz singles "Girls" and "Same Girl", "I Luh Ya Papi" has been confirmed as the first single off Lopez's upcoming eighth album that is expected to be released later this year. While she was on the radio show, Lopez also debuted a remix of the track featuring Big Sean. Another remix with Tyga is planned to be dropped later.
A music video for the original version of the song is currently on the way. It was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage