Ryan Reynolds' 'The Voices' Acquired by Lionsgate
Lionsgate picks up the distribution rights to dark comedy thriller "The Voices" starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick, nearly two months after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival early this year. The indie movie was one of the favorites at the event.
The Marjane Satrapi-directed pic centers around a loveable, yet mentally-ill Jerry who has been avoiding taking his prescribed medication and starts conversing with his sinister cat and benevolent dog. It is supported by Gemma Arterton, Jacki Weaver and Gulliver McGrath.
"We are really pleased to have made what's been called the ultimate WTF horror comedy at Sundance. With their impressive ability to champion such bold, genre bending pictures, we know Lionsgate is the perfect home for this film," say producers Adi Shankar and Matthew Rhodes.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image