Ryan Reynolds' 'The Voices' Acquired by Lionsgate
Lionsgate picks up the distribution rights to dark comedy thriller "The Voices" starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick, nearly two months after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival early this year. The indie movie was one of the favorites at the event.
The Marjane Satrapi-directed pic centers around a loveable, yet mentally-ill Jerry who has been avoiding taking his prescribed medication and starts conversing with his sinister cat and benevolent dog. It is supported by Gemma Arterton, Jacki Weaver and Gulliver McGrath.
"We are really pleased to have made what's been called the ultimate WTF horror comedy at Sundance. With their impressive ability to champion such bold, genre bending pictures, we know Lionsgate is the perfect home for this film," say producers Adi Shankar and Matthew Rhodes.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?