Ryan Reynolds' 'The Voices' Acquired by Lionsgate
Lionsgate picks up the distribution rights to dark comedy thriller "The Voices" starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick, nearly two months after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival early this year. The indie movie was one of the favorites at the event.
The Marjane Satrapi-directed pic centers around a loveable, yet mentally-ill Jerry who has been avoiding taking his prescribed medication and starts conversing with his sinister cat and benevolent dog. It is supported by Gemma Arterton, Jacki Weaver and Gulliver McGrath.
"We are really pleased to have made what's been called the ultimate WTF horror comedy at Sundance. With their impressive ability to champion such bold, genre bending pictures, we know Lionsgate is the perfect home for this film," say producers Adi Shankar and Matthew Rhodes.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music