Ryan Reynolds' 'The Voices' Acquired by Lionsgate
Lionsgate picks up the distribution rights to dark comedy thriller "The Voices" starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick, nearly two months after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival early this year. The indie movie was one of the favorites at the event.
The Marjane Satrapi-directed pic centers around a loveable, yet mentally-ill Jerry who has been avoiding taking his prescribed medication and starts conversing with his sinister cat and benevolent dog. It is supported by Gemma Arterton, Jacki Weaver and Gulliver McGrath.
"We are really pleased to have made what's been called the ultimate WTF horror comedy at Sundance. With their impressive ability to champion such bold, genre bending pictures, we know Lionsgate is the perfect home for this film," say producers Adi Shankar and Matthew Rhodes.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier