Ryan Reynolds' 'The Voices' Acquired by Lionsgate
Lionsgate picks up the distribution rights to dark comedy thriller "The Voices" starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick, nearly two months after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival early this year. The indie movie was one of the favorites at the event.
The Marjane Satrapi-directed pic centers around a loveable, yet mentally-ill Jerry who has been avoiding taking his prescribed medication and starts conversing with his sinister cat and benevolent dog. It is supported by Gemma Arterton, Jacki Weaver and Gulliver McGrath.
"We are really pleased to have made what's been called the ultimate WTF horror comedy at Sundance. With their impressive ability to champion such bold, genre bending pictures, we know Lionsgate is the perfect home for this film," say producers Adi Shankar and Matthew Rhodes.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation