Prince Debuts 'FUNKROLL' With 3RDEYEGIRL on 'Arsenio Hall Show'
Prince taped his appearance on "Arsenio Hall Show" on Tuesday, March 4. In addition to arriving as a guest, the "Purple Rain" singer took the stage of the late night show to debut his collaboration with 3RDEYEGIRL, "FUNKROLL".
Host Arsenio Hall is kind enough to share a video of Prince's performance before it's aired on the show's regular TV broadcast on Wednesday night. In the clip, the 55-year-old entertainer is seen coming out of a purple curtain before singing the song and telling everyone, "Let's funk."
During the performance, he's joined onstage by 3RDEYEGIRL and backing group The New Power Generation. Prince also sang another track called "Mutiny" and performed 1985 B-Side "She's Always in My Hair".
When sitting down to answer the questions from his fans, Prince revealed some interesting truth about him. He said he hated when people touch his hair. He also told the audience that he could make omelets. "All my friends have high cholesterol," he joked.
More Prince News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington