Prince Debuts 'FUNKROLL' With 3RDEYEGIRL on 'Arsenio Hall Show'
Prince taped his appearance on "Arsenio Hall Show" on Tuesday, March 4. In addition to arriving as a guest, the "Purple Rain" singer took the stage of the late night show to debut his collaboration with 3RDEYEGIRL, "FUNKROLL".
Host Arsenio Hall is kind enough to share a video of Prince's performance before it's aired on the show's regular TV broadcast on Wednesday night. In the clip, the 55-year-old entertainer is seen coming out of a purple curtain before singing the song and telling everyone, "Let's funk."
During the performance, he's joined onstage by 3RDEYEGIRL and backing group The New Power Generation. Prince also sang another track called "Mutiny" and performed 1985 B-Side "She's Always in My Hair".
When sitting down to answer the questions from his fans, Prince revealed some interesting truth about him. He said he hated when people touch his hair. He also told the audience that he could make omelets. "All my friends have high cholesterol," he joked.
More Prince News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama