Prince Debuts 'FUNKROLL' With 3RDEYEGIRL on 'Arsenio Hall Show'
Prince taped his appearance on "Arsenio Hall Show" on Tuesday, March 4. In addition to arriving as a guest, the "Purple Rain" singer took the stage of the late night show to debut his collaboration with 3RDEYEGIRL, "FUNKROLL".
Host Arsenio Hall is kind enough to share a video of Prince's performance before it's aired on the show's regular TV broadcast on Wednesday night. In the clip, the 55-year-old entertainer is seen coming out of a purple curtain before singing the song and telling everyone, "Let's funk."
During the performance, he's joined onstage by 3RDEYEGIRL and backing group The New Power Generation. Prince also sang another track called "Mutiny" and performed 1985 B-Side "She's Always in My Hair".
When sitting down to answer the questions from his fans, Prince revealed some interesting truth about him. He said he hated when people touch his hair. He also told the audience that he could make omelets. "All my friends have high cholesterol," he joked.
More Prince News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed