Prince Debuts 'FUNKROLL' With 3RDEYEGIRL on 'Arsenio Hall Show'
Prince taped his appearance on "Arsenio Hall Show" on Tuesday, March 4. In addition to arriving as a guest, the "Purple Rain" singer took the stage of the late night show to debut his collaboration with 3RDEYEGIRL, "FUNKROLL".
Host Arsenio Hall is kind enough to share a video of Prince's performance before it's aired on the show's regular TV broadcast on Wednesday night. In the clip, the 55-year-old entertainer is seen coming out of a purple curtain before singing the song and telling everyone, "Let's funk."
During the performance, he's joined onstage by 3RDEYEGIRL and backing group The New Power Generation. Prince also sang another track called "Mutiny" and performed 1985 B-Side "She's Always in My Hair".
When sitting down to answer the questions from his fans, Prince revealed some interesting truth about him. He said he hated when people touch his hair. He also told the audience that he could make omelets. "All my friends have high cholesterol," he joked.
More Prince News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery