Prince Debuts 'FUNKROLL' With 3RDEYEGIRL on 'Arsenio Hall Show'
Prince taped his appearance on "Arsenio Hall Show" on Tuesday, March 4. In addition to arriving as a guest, the "Purple Rain" singer took the stage of the late night show to debut his collaboration with 3RDEYEGIRL, "FUNKROLL".
Host Arsenio Hall is kind enough to share a video of Prince's performance before it's aired on the show's regular TV broadcast on Wednesday night. In the clip, the 55-year-old entertainer is seen coming out of a purple curtain before singing the song and telling everyone, "Let's funk."
During the performance, he's joined onstage by 3RDEYEGIRL and backing group The New Power Generation. Prince also sang another track called "Mutiny" and performed 1985 B-Side "She's Always in My Hair".
When sitting down to answer the questions from his fans, Prince revealed some interesting truth about him. He said he hated when people touch his hair. He also told the audience that he could make omelets. "All my friends have high cholesterol," he joked.
More Prince News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion