Simon Cowell Gushes Over Son Eric in First Interview Since Baby's Arrival
Simon Cowell opens up about his days following the arrival of his son with girlfriend Lauren Silverman in his first post-baby interview. Cowell, who welcomed Eric in February, at first described moments when his girlfriend called to tell him that she was going into labor.
"Phone rings at half past five in the morning, 'I'm about to give birth [said Lauren],' so we had to find a flight, which we did, and I got there with two hours to spare," he told Extra. At that time, the music mogul was in London for "Britain's Got Talent" and she was in New York.
Cowell continued saying that he cried after the baby was born and he could feel love right away. "I actually said to Lauren beforehand, 'What if I like the dogs more than him?' and she said, 'You're gonna be absolutely fine,' and then literally within seconds of him being born, I got it," he shared.
In the interview, he also talked about his days after the life-changing event. "Lauren's actually been crying more than Eric, so I've had to put one of those pacifiers in her which she likes! Has to be fed every three hours, otherwise she gets a little bit grumpy, and Eric's absolutely fine!" Cowell additionally shared that he would bring his son to U.K., saying that the baby's grandmother would be "really excited" and already "told the whole village."
"I was born to be a dad!" Cowell gushed, adding that he wanted to have more children in the future. "I wouldn't rule out [more children]! Well, I got [dogs] Squiddly and Diddly, and I couldn't imagine Squiddly or just Diddly... I had a brother when I was younger, so I kind of think it's cool to have two or three... two," he said.
More Simon Cowell News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money