Cher Lloyd Announces 'Sorry I'm Late' Album Release Date, New Single 'Sirens'
Cher Lloyd has finally set the release date of her delayed album, "Sorry I'm Late". In a statement posted on her official website on Wednesday, March 5, the British beauty says that her second studio effort will arrive on May 27.
Lloyd also announces that she has teamed up with MTV to let a lucky fan unveil a new song and unlock a piece of her album artwork via his/her social networks. The song will be dropped on MTV.com later that day.
"What I love most about my fans is that they aren't afraid to be vocal when they want new music from me, so I thought why not let them be the ones to leak it. I make music for them, so they should be in power," she explains.
The former contestant of U.K.'s "The X Factor" isn't done sharing exciting news. She has also revealed plan to release a new single called "Sirens". Following up T.I.-assisted "I Wish", the track will make its debut on Sirius XM on March 14. It will be available as an immediate download for fans who pre-order "Sorry I'm Late" on March 17.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism