Cher Lloyd Announces 'Sorry I'm Late' Album Release Date, New Single 'Sirens'
Cher Lloyd has finally set the release date of her delayed album, "Sorry I'm Late". In a statement posted on her official website on Wednesday, March 5, the British beauty says that her second studio effort will arrive on May 27.
Lloyd also announces that she has teamed up with MTV to let a lucky fan unveil a new song and unlock a piece of her album artwork via his/her social networks. The song will be dropped on MTV.com later that day.
"What I love most about my fans is that they aren't afraid to be vocal when they want new music from me, so I thought why not let them be the ones to leak it. I make music for them, so they should be in power," she explains.
The former contestant of U.K.'s "The X Factor" isn't done sharing exciting news. She has also revealed plan to release a new single called "Sirens". Following up T.I.-assisted "I Wish", the track will make its debut on Sirius XM on March 14. It will be available as an immediate download for fans who pre-order "Sorry I'm Late" on March 17.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West