Cher Lloyd Announces 'Sorry I'm Late' Album Release Date, New Single 'Sirens'
Cher Lloyd has finally set the release date of her delayed album, "Sorry I'm Late". In a statement posted on her official website on Wednesday, March 5, the British beauty says that her second studio effort will arrive on May 27.
Lloyd also announces that she has teamed up with MTV to let a lucky fan unveil a new song and unlock a piece of her album artwork via his/her social networks. The song will be dropped on MTV.com later that day.
"What I love most about my fans is that they aren't afraid to be vocal when they want new music from me, so I thought why not let them be the ones to leak it. I make music for them, so they should be in power," she explains.
The former contestant of U.K.'s "The X Factor" isn't done sharing exciting news. She has also revealed plan to release a new single called "Sirens". Following up T.I.-assisted "I Wish", the track will make its debut on Sirius XM on March 14. It will be available as an immediate download for fans who pre-order "Sorry I'm Late" on March 17.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?